Forums

Help › Forums

Poor completion rating:

Sun, Feb 22 2015 12:49 PM (7 replies)
  • lwg62
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2013 5:43 PM

Yes, I have a poor completion rating. Why?

Because I will not stick around after joining a game where the person who created the game can't even load after 2 minutes.

Because 2 of the four players have disconnected multiple times in the first 3 holes.

Because, no matter the reason, it should not take an hour to get through 9 holes.

Because this is supposed to be an enjoyable game, not a frustrating ordeal.

Don't want to play with me because of my "poor completion rating"? Fine, if your great rating has come at the expense of other people's time and frustration. Enjoy yourself.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 5:39 AM

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 6:04 AM

you have 17 friends why not play with them usually seems to work out better in the end that way 

• SplashLewis
    362 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 9:46 AM

I can understand an "average" completion for the reasons above, even though its a stretch.  to have a "poor" completion percentage for those reasons is complete BS on your part. 

Yes, a 9 hole game with 3+ players will take an hour often. 

If you are joining games where the other players have Poor  percentage, than yeah, those issue can occur.  If your joining games with players that have "green", then you wont.  You control the experience by who you choose to play with. Again YOU control that.

Guys like YOU make it less enjoyable for others. If you want a guy to take a shot within 30 seconds, then dont join a 90 second game. You'll notice that the better players take longer than the guys that just go up there and hack it..

On a good note, base on your average, it doesnt look like you are quitting to protect your average, like most "poor" percentage guys.  Guys i like to call "Fake Rankers".  Me seeing that makes me laugh, "your not a REAL Master".  You quit your way to the top. lol.   Really pisses me off to see a guy quit because he posted a bogey on the first hole.  Makes me madder when he quits on hole 9 because he is at par, thus wasteing the time we waited for him to play through the nine holes.  On top of that, it robs the other of the player points they would have got, had he stayed.  It is totally disrespectful. The sad thing is that it is very easy to create an algorithm to properly penalize guys that do this.

I love seeing/playing the guys with a great avg and on green.  no disconnects, good competition, etc. Its amazing how that works.  Green Guys = great times.  Orange/Red guys = drama.  If i create a game and a "poor" completion guy comes in, i kick him out because I know its gonna be BS with him/her.

It sounds to me that your just a guy that wants to just "click and go" and dont have the patience for guys that are actually trying to think about their shot....kinda like real golf.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 5:04 PM

lwg62:
    Because I will not stick around after joining a game where the person who created the game can't even load after 2 minutes.

Patience personified...

lwg62:
    Yes, I have a poor completion rating. Why?

See above ^

lwg62:
    Don't want to play with me because of my "poor completion rating"? Fine, if your great rating has come at the expense of other people's time and frustration.

No, it's not that..^    unless you are red I'll give you a chance....

And being 'green', only means you complete 75 % ish, of your games ( not really deserving of the word 'GREAT'..though something most right minded individuals should find easy to accomplish !

I don't want to play with YOU because of your attitude..

Andy

• MikiMahand
    7 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 5:40 PM

I just joined a game that the joker left and I either had to play alone, or forf that round. That sucks. Why should I have to do that to leave the game and join another round?

• chndlr54
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 7:53 PM

I agree is bull crap and slow play is just as bad.

• MikiMahand
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 12:49 PM

LOL, Perfect.

RSS