Forums

Help › Forums

Leech

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:44 PM (25 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:32 PM

I'm sure all are aware there are leeches on here.....but. I invited a recent friend to a stroke game tonight, since alt shot seemed FUBAR , as usual.

All seemed good until the 2nd hole when she/he/it asked if I would gift balls.My first thought was WTF ??. I never answered, but on 2nd request I informed "it" that the only friend I gift balls to has never asked me to do it. Then the chit hit the fan....It was instant rage ."U invited me....U fkn Ahole...fk U etc." and then "it" left the game, (another WTF?) defriended me and blocked me. I did something wrong ??? 

I can't name the player , but "it" is shown as from Sri-Lanka and somewhat Krispy and sad.(Legend)."It" has never made a purchase. Hmmm.  Beware !!  Forum sleuths will catch on to this quickly ;). Thankfully there are tons of good people here!...... R

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:38 PM

Been there too my man...

Best to say "low on credits"...

Even though I am sitting on 300,000,000 (plus/minus) credits, i say the same;)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:58 PM

MBaggese:

Been there too my man...

Best to say "low on credits"...

Uhm... 300,000,000? howsa about a WGT hat bud? lol....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2013 12:06 AM

MBaggese:

Dear MB..................blah blah blah............. but I promise to wear "that" short skirt when we play and did I happen to mention you were looking very handsome today, not to mention generous LOL

Yup we all seem to get these pathetic idiots but my guessing is you may just get a few more "friend requests" now.

For the record if someone asks for something,they get nothing, deserving souls are a different matter -  where even some good advice is worth more to them than a sleeve of balls.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2013 1:06 AM

Hi

it's best to ignore them and if they break the rules, to take screenshots and email them to members@worldgolftour.com As made as they make you, trust me (and I know), replying won't solve anything:)

-wgticon

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 10:00 AM

WGT won't let me post most of my responses to people who ask me to gift them balls.

Suffice it to say, words like "juggle", "sack", and "sweaty" exist in many of them.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 10:04 AM

MBaggese:
    Even though I am sitting on 300,000,000

and i gifted you all those starter balls ... geez ...

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 1:07 PM

Luckily, I have avoided that. I might not get so many greens when I want an Alt game, but i think I have a pretty solid friends list of top people.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 4:09 PM

alanti , i agree 100% ,,,  if they ask for something  ,and they are not a friend ,i dont care if it   has pants or  a mini skirt  ....   they get nothing from  me  ........  there is some exceptions  but rare ..................    I  gift   the new comers on my own  just cause it was done to me  and the giver want nothing in return  except  a TY .....   and beleive me  some time i gift  and never get a TY  ......   it come with giving i guess.......  And with experience we see those leech  coming  before they ask for anything  lollllll...... Frapp

RSS