Forums

Help › Forums

best mouse?

Tue, Jan 5 2016 3:41 PM (29 replies)
  • geezyr150
    81 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 12:30 PM

I play on a dell, windows 8 platform with a wireless microsoft mouse. Its just a $12 or so cheap one. It does seem to have an inconsistent reaction time and costs me a few strokes a round.

I am looking for input and recommendations on what is being used and what are the best options.

Thanks

• Lesthanpar
    1,485 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 4:57 PM

I do not like any of the the wireless mouses for game playing. I go with the Logitek M500 corded mouse. Its not expensive at about 24.00 but a little better than a basic mouse. I suppose if you are trying to bird or eagle every single hole then you want the top of the line pc and mouse that money can buy. I have always liked the Logitek mouses for game play going back to 1999. Not the best but good bang for the buck imho.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 5:46 PM

ANY wireless mouse has a lag...go with a wired mouse....lot of great ones but the Logitech G100 gaming mouse is cheap(like $30-$35), has 3 dpi settings, and is more than enough to play this game....any wired mouse is better but a gaming mouse is lightning fast...

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 6:24 PM

I use a Logitech G500 gaming mouse. Friend of mine found me a great deal on it earlier this year (think i stole it for around 40 bucks or so). When i first used it the difference was like night and day..great response from it no lag to speak of. I also like the adjustable weighting of it   can make it as heavy or light as you like.

Rock

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 6:39 PM

KyRock75:

I use a Logitech G500 gaming mouse. Friend of mine found me a great deal on it earlier this year (think i stole it for around 40 bucks or so). When i first used it the difference was like night and day..great response from it no lag to speak of. I also like the adjustable weighting of it   can make it as heavy or light as you like.

Rock

^ This

That is all.....

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:11 PM

I use a 9 dollar Riteaide mouse for the past two years...seems to work for me...I dont think the game requires an expensive toy to play with.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:13 PM

KyRock75:
    I use

But you cheat;)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:55 PM

geezyr150:
    windows 8 platform with a wireless microsoft mouse. Its just a $12 or so cheap one

Any wired mouse ever made will work just fine in my experience.  I have never tried one but bluetooth for anything video is dodgy lag wise from what I have seen.

I use a Logitech MX performance wireless mouse, because I like it, and never a lag issue.  

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 9:36 PM

Any wired mouse will do.  I use a $10 keyboard/mouse combo from IOGear.  Both work fine and they are 6 months old.

Or maybe you're talking about this kind of mouse ... I heard this one is the best:

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:15 PM

I use a Dell computer and I use the mouse that came with it.

RSS