Forums

Help › Forums

MPC Help

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:15 AM (1 replies)
  • Buckshot13
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:18 PM

Hey all, just wondering how I can challenge online players in my tier to and MPC match.  I have tried to load the game and it won't let me do anything after that.  I would like to at least try to win a few matches and buy some more clubs so I can get a little better!! Unless anyone wants to gift me something better than the started clubs.lol any help would be appreciated :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:15 AM

Stock answer from WGTNiv...  Perhaps you're in a state that doesn't allow it?

WGTniv:

Some states have passed laws that prohibit players from participating in online skill-based gaming.  If you live in one of the states listed below you will unable to participate in pursed CC events (free ones are still ok), Ready-Go Tournaments and Match Play Challenges.  It is unfortunate, but we are required to enforce the local laws in each state in order to remain compliant.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont.

RSS