Forums

Help › Forums

Esssy

Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:50 PM (98 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2013 11:11 PM

Esssy is still posting replies in the forum, but we can't see em in the Forum, because of the ban

They come to my email though...lol.    the posts I've already replied to.

-Roger

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:29 AM

Hmmm, 'tis a little irritating when looking for threads with new content to see Mr Esssys name at the end and not knowing whether there may or may not be a new post to read before his, ho hum......

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 6:33 AM

mantis0014:

Esssy is still posting replies in the forum, but we can't see em in the Forum, because of the ban

-Roger

I have a sick admiration for Esssy. He knows we can't read any of his posts yet he plonks away on the keyboard anyway. I remember his posts of old so I can only guess we're missing some pretty funny gems as well as some very controversial opinion ranting. As long as he's having fun, more power to him.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 7:15 AM

mantis0014:

Oh man, thanks for mentioning this, Roger. I couldn't figure out how people were seeing what he posted, never occurred to me about the e-mail. Heh, I never check the junk mail.  :-)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 5:57 PM

CerinoDevoti:

mantis0014:

-Roger

I have a sick admiration for Esssy. He knows we can't read any of his posts yet he plonks away on the keyboard anyway. I remember his posts of old so I can only guess we're missing some pretty funny gems as well as some very controversial opinion ranting. As long as he's having fun, more power to him.

I agree,  I liked his posts, within reason...  some of em were a bit over the top... Loved his little moving Pics

Some of his latest post are quite funny too... brings a smile to me face... but there are some that can be a bit harsh....  not good if you have a ban.

He now has to relax...  stop his rubbish posts and start writing the good ones again.

-Roger

RSS