Forums

Help › Forums

Pleased to meet you !

Wed, Nov 13 2013 10:10 AM (91 replies)
  • VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 5:52 PM

Daisy, daisy, give me an answer true, I'm half crazy, all for the love of you.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:53 PM

VEM9000:

And, curiously enough, I had two friend invites from Legends last night, guess they kinda thought it couldn't hurt, lol.

:)

What... me worry?

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 12:18 AM

andyson:

Buzzkill!

Oh, he O haw haw, bing bang walla walla bing bang, oh he haw haw haw. (wrong words for sure, but you get it).

Whatever! Unkill a good buzz with kindness, or better drugs (Mary Poppins, off the record).

Have a nice day.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 5:23 AM

VEM9000:

I'm sorry YJ, but I am bound by the terms and conditions, and am therefore unable to accept your challenge. However, I could still sing "Daisy" for you if you'd l;ike.

:)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 7:08 AM

YankeeJim:
    This should be interesting.  :-)

Ya think?  ;)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 8:02 AM

Dougie4042:

YankeeJim:
    This should be interesting.  :-)

Ya think?  ;)

Nah, not any more. The rookies that came up with the plan blew the execution. Was a fun idea, too.   :-(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 8:33 AM

YankeeJim:
    Nah, not any more. The rookies that came up with the plan blew the execution. Was a fun idea, too.   :-(

Now you did it Jim!  Calling it a rookie?  Not good to tick off VEM...Its got you in its sights for sure!  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 9:09 AM

YankeeJim:
    Nah, not any more. The rookies that came up with the plan blew the execution.

Hmmm, "rookies", plural. This indicates you may believe more than one party could be behind this. A "conspiracy theory" if you will, lol. Never thought I'd hear one of those from you, Jim.

Doc:)

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 10:50 AM

Damn,  I guess IE typing glitch isn't  getting fixed...    Hal, You know a bulb gets brighter just before it blows.   If you feel a power surge ---  guess who did it.  --  just dandy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 10:51 AM

andyson:
    Now you did it Jim!  Calling it a rookie?  Not good to tick off VEM...Its got you in its sights for sure!  ;-)

LMAO. VEM hasn't  been the source of any of my deficiencies from day 1. I make enough bad shots as it is but I can hang. I'm one of the few that accepts it unconditionally. I think it does what it was intended to do as closely as possible. All you have to do is watch the pros live and compare what happens to them to what happens here. Pretty real, IMO.

As your basic middle of the road Legend I happen to mimic Tiger Wood's RL game, unintentionally. His stats and mine are really similar and I believe that is what WGT was after to begin with. The exceptional talent of video gamers trumps this being the norm and I get that. More power to those that can execute. But there are more of me than there are more of the exceptional golfers. I'm sure there's countless groups worldwide that get their own enjoyment without even a clue as to what VEM is. Meh, they say, that's the way the game plays and they accept it. The real point is they're having fun and drawing together.

Vemming me is like sinking a 50 foot putt for birdie after your opponent already bogeyed the hole. Total waste.  LOL

RSS