Forums

Help › Forums

Pleased to meet you !

Wed, Nov 13 2013 10:10 AM (91 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 9:53 PM

VEM9000:

photo 70e72d76-c77c-4b42-a413-9dc92eb6cb51_zps80d82141.jpg  Yeah, 'bout time i get a little recognition around here, lol. Woot , woot, I be stylin' now !

:)

Hey ... just wait till ya see the new polo shirts and the clever bumper stickers. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 10:08 PM

I came from under the table  ,just to say  i am going back under the table ,  this thread got my head spinning  ,and this Vem9000    got me all confuse    ... i must have a consultation with   Yancy    about this thread  ,  i see to many  litle laugh   going on    ,to much  wits  or smarts    ,cause i dont know how to spell  WITS .    So  i must learn Super Computer  language  (Has if english is easy for me! Lollll)   and get this VEM9000     on my side  ,or take pity in me  .......      WGT does some time lollllll      .  Fun Thread  people     just   funny     :)             Frapp

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 11:15 PM

You have some odd admirers, VEM9000!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 7:54 AM

I asked the wife if she would like VEM9000 ,  She said I dont need pill,s 

She then said she is happy with VEM 6.0

OPY

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 8:09 AM

2DAMFLASHY:
    yea the V.E.M. balls could just be,,, starter balls... only ya have to buy em ...lol

Please don't give em any ideas. I can see it now, the game will still be "free" of course, but now the "new free starter balls" would be tired, worn out, hacked up old range balls with smiles and the old starter clubs, which you would now have to buy, would be replaced with a couple of 2x2's screwed together at some random angle. This could also be used as your "new starter putter". The Driver, of course, would have to be a tad more substantial, say a couple of 2x4's with black electrical tape hand grips.

Just saying, be careful what you type around here and have a nice day!

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 9:09 AM

sdorr:
    Just saying, be careful what you type around here

Lol, too late, I've already forwarded these ideas to marketing.

:)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:37 AM

opyeuclid:

I asked the wife if she would like VEM9000 ,  She said I dont need pill,s 

She then said she is happy with VEM 6.0

OPY

Tsk tsk!  Shame on you OPY my friend!  You told her you have 6.0 installed?

I just received this confidential WGT VEM report from the Enquirer's WGT insider and it shows you only have 3.5 installed.

And you need to clear your cache more often buddy. ;o)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 11:18 AM

LMAO. Opyours.  :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 1:19 PM

Damn Andy, you nailed his OPYness with his paltry 3.5. Poor Mrs Opy. As far as Vem9000, you are lower than a goats gizzard, a worthless organ that can only digest gravel. I have been waiting to meet you so I could get this off my chest. Your ancestors were 30 foot antennas that had to be turned with a pipe wrench in the middle of winter so you could get a second channel on a black and white Phillips TV. May you forever sleep on the wet balls of a million drives on Kiawah nbr. 17. And when I really want to get it off my chest I will come back and tell you how I really feel about you. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 4:12 PM

andyson:
    confidential WGT VEM report

What part of Confidential dont you understand .

I will Quote Chad from another thread .  " Pay Back,s " .  

And Please leave my 3.5 floppy disk out of the forums .

Thank You .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

RSS