Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, You've become a proper golf simulator

Sat, Nov 9 2013 1:26 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 5:12 AM

CIB, play some AS rounds and get the fun back. Look at my history over the past few months, I got major burn out and all but quit playing. Every single AS I have played lately has been an absolute pleasure (win/lose). I'm with HP, he and I should pair up and be known as the LAGER LAGGERS. Playing an AS the other night I excused myself to go to the garage for a cold one. I brought in 4, 1 for each player. Seeing I had no way for them to share with me I drank all 4 during the game. I was toasting my opponents as well as my partner. After 3 AS matches in less than 2 hours I managed to toast myself. Damn AS matches are fun. This is my way of still enjoying WGT, may not work for everyone though. I would be open and very grateful for any tips you could give me during a round. Would love to get the chance to play a few with you, I am definitely one of the struggling old Legends. 

Renni

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 8:36 AM

renniw52:

Damn AS matches are fun. This is my way of still enjoying WGT

Amen to that Mr. Dangly Nuts.  A few beers and 3 friends are the most fun you can have on WGT.

Sod the score or who wins, drink another beer and stagger onto the 1st tee again.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 9:04 AM

Amen brother Mainz, plus 1000

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 10:19 AM

Someone please ... make it go away !!!!!!!!

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 1:26 PM

chrisironsbones:

And before the wise guy's but in with their usual comments, I couldn't care less.  After a break away the motivation is not there any more to play this game.

Please do us the favor and go. Youve been crying like a girl for the 2 years ive been on this game. All you do is cry wolf. 

Absolutely nobody cares. 

• PAGES
RSS