Clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:15 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • brewerboy36
    8 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2013 12:21 AM

Hey All,

I know this might be a lot to ask but does anyone have extra credits laying around that theyd be willing to use to gift me a decent set of clubs?  I'm getting to the point in some spots where my distance simply can't get me over a patch of rough and I get screwed for the hole.  I don't play in lots of tournaments, I just like to play and improve my own score.  Therefore I don't want to spend all kinds of money or do all those surveys and get spammed a ton.  I don't need the very best clubs, just something better than the starter clubs.  I can watch enough of those promo videos to stock up on some balls myself, and I used upgrade reward credits to get myself a good putter.  Anything would be nice.  Jeez I feel like a bum saying that.  First world problems...

Thanks,

G

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 9:33 AM

Begging isn't supported much here. But anyway, I sent you 4 sleeves of starter balls and an easy swing wedge.  Have fun. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 9:58 AM

brewerboy36:
     I'm getting to the point in some spots where my distance simply can't get me over a patch of rough and I get screwed for the hole.
    Please explain, which rough(s)?

You lvl 46 MAX equipment (driver to irons) should be good enough for a leisure Master, and you are only TP. Add your Ping wedges and Ghost Manta - there's nothing missing.

$$$ $$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$! (self-censored)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 10:32 AM

Watching videos and doing surveys should be the only help you need to get you new equipment.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:19 AM

*removed*

• brewerboy36
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:01 PM

riskplayer:

Begging isn't supported much here. But anyway, I sent you 4 sleeves of starter balls and an easy swing wedge.  Have fun. 

Thanks man.  I ended up getting credits from a survey i thought I got rejected by, and ended up paying shipping for a knife and getting a couple thousand more, so I got some new clubs.  Definitely owe you one though.

• brewerboy36
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:13 PM

alosso:

brewerboy36:
     I'm getting to the point in some spots where my distance simply can't get me over a patch of rough and I get screwed for the hole.
    Please explain, which rough(s)?

You lvl 46 MAX equipment (driver to irons) should be good enough for a leisure Master, and you are only TP. Add your Ping wedges and Ghost Manta - there's nothing missing.

$$ $$ $$$$$$ $$$ $$! (self-censored)

It was holes 7 and 14 at St. Andrews but only during tournament play since it plays back a tee box or two from normal ranked play.  FYI, I may have been begging but I'm not an idiot.  Are you a freaking moron? Why would anyone ask for clubs when they have lvl 46+ MAX meter clubs?  Did it occur to you that I didn't have these when I asked?  I had starter clubs.  The simple answer to my request would have been "no," or "begging isn't supported" or even just passing over but if you enjoy spending your time trolling the forums when you could be playing one of the best internet games out there, enjoy the hell out of your miserable life.

• BigBongo
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 10:43 AM

in a similar position to you buddy. Don't wanna spend real money on the game. Have reached Master level but am struggling to hit shots far enough now. Very frustrating at times. I guess WGT want us to spend a few dollars if we really want to progress. Like u, I watch vids n do a few surveys, but the clubs I really need r just too expensive. All the best, Allan.

• brewerboy36
    8 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 10:51 AM

BigBongo:

in a similar position to you buddy. Don't wanna spend real money on the game. Have reached Master level but am struggling to hit shots far enough now. Very frustrating at times. I guess WGT want us to spend a few dollars if we really want to progress. Like u, I watch vids n do a few surveys, but the clubs I really need r just too expensive. All the best, Allan.

There are two different knives you can order for just shipping, so thats like $7 and you can get close to 3000 credits.  Ones a kitchen knife and the others a sporting knife.  Then just do a bunch of the iphone app offers and try to qualify for a survey or two and you should be able to land that max meter set that I got, a decent putter and some solid wedges.  The credits took a little bit to come but its all good now.  Good luck dude.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 12:12 PM

brewerboy36:
    Why would anyone ask for clubs when they have lvl 46+ MAX meter clubs?
    No offence intended and no allegation against you, but the 25% return quote for sell-backs would be a good reason for some, hiding their true equipment while begging.

• PAGES
RSS