Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

Fri, Dec 6 2013 9:32 PM (9 replies)
  • dbcooper01
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 12:40 PM

all these surveys are rigged did 20 didnt get nothing hope there keeping track of forums these are the worst game site i been on wasted 6 hrs on surveys didnt nothing

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 3:14 PM

tranzlation....

i tried two surveys..... didn't qualify ...gave up after 6 minits .... to go cry in tha forums...

its ruff man... ONLY the truly certified W.G.T. ....addict's have the stamina to succed in  the survey REALM ... 

suffering happily .... :)_~~ 

peace

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 5:23 PM

dbcooper01:

all these surveys are rigged did 20 didnt get nothing hope there keeping track of forums these are the worst game site i been on wasted 6 hrs on surveys didnt nothing

6 hours ??  Really ?? Not sure how that's possible...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 10:58 PM

Have you edited your profile on the survey page? It's under settings. If they know a bit more about you then you tend to get more relevant surveys. I manage to complete about 2 a day which keeps me in balls.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 1:56 AM

courteneyfish:

Have you edited your profile on the survey page? It's under settings. If they know a bit more about you then you tend to get more relevant surveys. I manage to complete about 2 a day which keeps me in balls.

Same here. I just made  over 360 credits in about 20 minutes doing 3 120 credit surveys and a few 5 point ones that I didn't qualify to complete. 

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 2:56 AM

Ditto

• DocNeon
    84 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 3:21 AM

Right there with ya 2DAM!! LOL.

Seriously, Ive never had a problem with this. On the ones ya need to buy from to get wgt credits, I would agree that most of those are totally BS. BUT..I set up a new account with vistaprint thru wgt for cards that I needed anyway. Got a good return on that one.

Next up is the LOWES one! hehehehe.

When ALL else fails, bite the durn bullet & break out a credit card !  

Doc

• riverc
    169 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 9:36 AM

Myself I rarely even try them any more. I did change my profile and still dont qualify. its always because of age, race, yearly income or location. that disqualifys you.  The bottom line here is that wgt dose not want to give that many free tokens away. so probly 80% just a guess. for me its like 92% of the surveys are not lagit from the start. But most will give you 5 points for trying. 

Its a joke watch the 6 vids a day  on bottom of video page  when you get 100 you can redeem for 75 points. 17 days later.  But iv learned not to complain in these forums because there is always a couple dick heads that have to try and  belittle  people on thier  post with things  like spelling and  punctuation.  There are many typist and english majors with collage degrees. I always used to use the forums to vent but noone cares. I understand completely what your saying it is a waste of time and it would be nice to be respected by WGT and not waste our time on purpose with those surveys. Instead of surveys try some of the offers you can get 2k some times even 3500 for spending  9- 15 bucks. Try that out. Xmas is coming maybe do some of those offers as gifts and then you get the points.

db there is going to be many things that you are not going to like with this game. If you want to post good scores and get better at the game YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND SOME MONEY. just remember it is just a game try to have fun with it so you dont get bitter about the many things  you will have to complain about in the future. GL DB hope you can find some fun in the game.

• juggss6
    121 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 9:32 PM

Free to Play games are always Pay to Win.

RSS