Help › Forums

Scroll button to change clubs....

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:14 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:26 AM

I was able to do this before this update ( use scroll button on mouse to change clubs) and now must move over to the clubs....please bring this feature back....especially a pain in the rear on the 30 sec clock.....

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:30 AM

Not to mention the putter, especially if you end up on the fringe.

Let's see. 20 feet to the hole. I'll pick out my 150 footer...

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:36 AM

no doubt pangaea...there should be little blue arrows on the end of the pwoer bar that let you change the distance on the putter...but it was much easier and convienient to change it the old way...

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:45 AM

TDHarvey:
    was able to do this before this update ( use scroll button on mouse to change clubs) and now must move over to the clubs

Seems to work fine for me...maybe they fixed it since your original post?

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:54 AM

It works if you are in fullscreen mode, but not if you have a maximized window.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:25 AM

thanks ccrume...others have said its working also ...still isnt for me..must be something on my end...lol

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:21 AM

TDHarvey:

I was able to do this before this update ( use scroll button on mouse to change clubs) and now must move over to the clubs....please bring this feature back....especially a pain in the rear on the 30 sec clock.....

Hi TD,

Not being able to use the scroll wheel to browse through clubs is not an intended change. Rather it's a bug that appears to be specific to the Chrome browser.  If you are using Chrome, we're sorry for the inconvenience.  If you are using a different browser, please send me a private message indicating which browser, and which version, you are using and I'll get that info to the bug squad.

Thanks

-Sky

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:32 AM

• tigerwee
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:59 AM

Yes a few glitches with the putter and the swing meter too. i  know it new so there is going to be a few glitches but hope the get fix soon.

• blenny
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:05 AM

Cannot move the dot on the ball, when hitting out of rough or bunker, I should say after setting it it moves back independently. I have had to drop 3 games already today

• PAGES
RSS