Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:12 AM (9 replies)
  • mrbit
    54 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:14 AM

any ideas why?

• erichoang21
    28 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:48 AM

Free tournaments for Masters , Pros and Amateur only .

• bertdanger
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:22 AM

Is is just me or are there numerous compatability issues with WGT.COM and web browsers? IE has problems with the flash player and weird warning pop ups happen all the time. Mozilla does not even work for me. Google Chrome works but you can't get buttons to work unless you hover your mouse far away (down to the right). 

Is there a technical help area or anyone to contact?

• snowy64
    67 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:47 AM

Hi I am the same

snowy64

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:54 AM

No playing option seems to work. Can't get on the courses! 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:24 PM

Mrbit and Snowy - you are both in the new tier and we are in the process of setting up tournaments for your tier. I apologize for the delay.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:26 PM

XX bones, please email us with a screen shot of the problem at members@worldgolftour.com and we will try to help you.

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:52 PM

WGTadmin2:

XX bones, please email us with a screen shot of the problem at members@worldgolftour.com and we will try to help you.

Wow things are messed up. I alrady replied and now the reply is gone.

I sent a screen shot but not sure what good it will do. Everything looks normal but no way to "play"...I click on any 'play now' button and nothing happens.

FF booted the game but it's messed up. Showing me as guest even though I logged in a few seconds before. Then a pop up screen say to log in (in the middel of the screen) but it won't allow and text input. Very strange.

You got some issues bro oat least on the mac side of things. Not using FF so I hope you can fix it back so Safari works. It was working perfectly fine last night! 

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:13 PM

OK, I turned off the popup blocker and now the game boots again. 

Very strange. Until today when I clicked "Play Now" I would get a message saying the "Try Again?" and then it would boot fine.

So I guess  I know what to do but is there a reason this changed? 

• MarcKozak
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:12 AM

I should probably be able to figure this out, but I'm a tour master and it says I'm not eligble to enter any weekly or monthly tournament.  But there are leaderboards with masters aplenty.  What gives?!

EDIT:  ah nevermind, I get it.  I'm stupid.

RSS