Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Pro status means no free tourneys?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:28 AM (8 replies)
  • RogerVA
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:34 AM

I am sad to see I can't play in the free tourneys today after reaching TOUR PRO status!

Please tell me this is a mistake or oversight?  I can't afford to pay to play, so that would be the end of me here I guess.

Is this going to be fixed?

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:58 AM

I am Tour Master and I can't play any Stroke Play tournament either in my tier. Just play free tours in the "Explore Courses" section in Ranked mode and your level (Lxx) will go up pretty fast for your tier and it will unlock new courses.

Happy hittin'

Rob!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:06 AM

Thanks for your patience.  Since Tour Master and Tour Pro are new tiers we need a bit of time to set-up the weekly tournaments for them.

We will keep you posted.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:01 PM

Cool, we will bear with you.

• umcane86
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:14 PM

Officially bearing with you for a bit of time!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:20 PM

thank you

• vpc1sgt
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:28 PM
    Understood. Figured it might take some extra time to set those up. Thanks for the info. While you're setting that up can you get the "credit/tutorial" ads lower on the display, they almost cover the "continue/watch replay" buttons.
  • vpc1sgt
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:14 PM
    OK, the ads are gone, that was quick!!! Thank you.
  • JJCh
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:28 AM

WGTadmin2:

Thanks for your patience.  Since Tour Master and Tour Pro are new tiers we need a bit of time to set-up the weekly tournaments for them.

We will keep you posted.

So is Week 36 a write-off? I can't even play the Week 36 CTTH!

So far (and I know it's only Sep. 2nd), I can only play 1 tournament!

You knew the changes were coming, and you forgot to set up the new tiers to play tournaments? Do you people even PLAY this game or just write code?

Do not bother thanking me for my patience. I am not patient. I do not want to play one tournament for a whole day, let alone a whole month!

What time frame are we looking at before I can play this game which WAS more fun before you "improved" it?

JJCh

RSS