Forums

Help › Forums

On the 1st 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Feb 26 2018 6:45 AM (181 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:25 PM

TeeTimeSmitty:

WHOA Rudolph. Ya gotta stop when I tell ya. Sorry Caesar but this crazy deer has been hittin the egg nog during working hours. I have him under control now though so look under your tree for a lil sumpin I left you.     Prancer, you can guide us home. Rudolph thinks its time to celebrate already.

LOL, Thanks T!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:30 PM

opyeuclid:
    What a great first day !  

Yes it has been.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:32 PM

great day in WGT land ......   now its time for me to have a beer ,  and light a candle for all of the receiving and giving    Members out there  .....  what a start   .....  TY  MC  Wayne   .....      cant wait to see day two and so forth  ....     I am getting ready  again for day 6   ,,,,,,   and 12 if needed  .........                :)ho yes OPY like me got excited   ,,,we know its not a competition    he  and i  are just proud.......and   all  CC or participents  will understand .            Francois (Frapp)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:33 PM

ZioMio:

Wayne can you look here ... could be a nice surprise.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/208886/1488321.aspx#1488321

Is this a trick? Is something bad gonna happen to my computer if I open that link? Because it's already on it's last leg. LOL!

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:35 PM

mrcaddie:

Bchill01:
    Is there any more putters available?

Yes there are and now there is one less, because Santa Gparoro will be leaving you one in your stocking.

Check under your  tree, bchill01! Enjoy that new putter. From my experience, it is a fine piece of equipment.

God bless, and a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year you!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:40 PM

mrcaddie:
    delete

Done ,  I will go back to the Shipping Department and crunch numbers ,,   !

• petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:45 PM

Congratulations to all those that received a gift on day one. 

And of course heartfelt congratulations to the organizer MC.

Only eight more sleeps till our CC steps up on day 9. I can hardly wait.

Coops

Aussie Club Captain

• TommyK1981
    126 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:22 PM

Hey Mafias1982!!! 

The santa of golf has looked over your naughty list and thinks you are in need of a new putter!! Take a look under your tree, bet you never expected that to be there!! Be careful unwrapping it... it took a lot of tape to keep that spider from ripping out of that paper. He is ready to be used!!!  I hope you enjoy it and take good care it. You take good care of it; it will take good care of you!! This putter took my game to a whole new level or 2 or 3; actually it was A LOT of new levels, until i was able to get the odyssey. Merry Christmas!!! and Happy putting!!!

TommyK1981

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:29 PM

crisis1290:
     Please add my name to the list Santa

Sorry buddy, but that will never happen! I remember you from the last event. After you somehow managed to receive gifts on four different days and where asked by many players to step aside and let your fellow community members have a chance at winning something.....you still continued to keep begging for more gifts.

I'm sorry, but I think you have received enough gifts to last you for the next few holidays. Check back in a year or two.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:39 PM

gparoro:
    Check under your  tree, bchill01! Enjoy that new putter.

Thanks Gparoro!

RSS