Help › Forums

On the 1st 12th Day of Christmas

Mon, Feb 26 2018 6:45 AM (181 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:51 PM

mrcaddie:
    Is this a trick?

lol heck no! Just someone I thought could use the new putter.

• aichapman
    1,398 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:55 PM

opyeuclid:
    The troll never sleeps . He might pass out with one of the " Elf,s Gone Wild  "  But he will still have one eye opened .

Great to see the gifts landing in peoples' stockings. Also that line above still has me laughing.

Keep up the good work folks and a Healthy and Happy Christmas to all.

Cheers from Al in good old Oz.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:55 PM

Realhopper:
    thanks to all who are doing this makes this awesome game even better!

Thanks for the kind words.

So, the last putter is going to you sir. Congratulations! I'll be leaving it under your tree very soon.

Promise me that you'll cut back on all the CTTH games and start playing games where you actually need to use a putter, OK? Remember, Santa knows all and I'll be checking on you throughout the year. LOL!

Merry Christmas and enjoy your new toy.

The Gingerbread Men

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:27 PM

Well, that's it folks, the "1st 12th Day of Christmas" is closed. Congratulations to all the lucky winners, and we hope you all enjoy your new putters.

To everyone that posted in this thread with your kind words of encouragement, we all thank you. I'm sorry that I couldn't respond to all of your posts individually, but I read them all and I'm sure all of the other Santas from Day 1did as well. Thank you all so much.

The Gingerbread Men

Now, I would like to personally say thank you to all of my friends who played Santa during the first day of this event.

Opyeuclid, Toona, Drcliveoak, Frappefort, Tommyk1981, Gjmccannel, Kindle2010, Borntobesting, Gparoro, Johnabel1234 and Teetimesmitty.

Thanks guys, you all did an amazing job. It was a great 1st Day!

Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Wayne/MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:30 PM

TommyK1981:
    The santa of golf has looked over your naughty list and thinks you are in need of a new putter!! Take a look under your tree, bet you never expected that to be there!

Thanks TommyK!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:39 PM

To anyone that is still up and reading this thread, guess what? Day two should be starting soon.

Look for "On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas" in the "And Everything Else" section of the forums on Saturday where our friends at The Elite Country Club will be giving away 12 more gifts for free.

Check it out, it should be just as much fun as Day 1!

Merry Christmas everyone.

MC

• wawatay
    7 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:43 PM

what spirit of the season!!!!! I'll keep checking my virtual stocking and under the virtual tree. Merriest of Christmases back at ya. Wawatay.

• stemp1234
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 10:25 PM

Hello,

What you are doing is wonderful.  I would love an opportunity to try a real putter.  If it is possible I would be willing to gift you "Santas" some clubs out of my bag that are not being used for use as more gifts in your good deeds.

Merry Christmas,

stemp1234

• ScottyCampbell
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 10:57 PM

Hey Frapp, did you frequent  Full Tilt Poker's forum back in the day? 

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 10:59 PM

For everyone who received the 'Ghost".....you are now equipped with the best putter on this site.  Great meter, increments and very true to the line you hit.  Congratulations to y'all!

Ron

RSS