Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 Days of Christmas Gifting Info & Links

Mon, Dec 1 2014 8:38 AM (22 replies)
  • Heifner
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:39 AM

Does anyone know in advance if or when wedges are being gifted?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 11:28 AM

Heifner:

bump.  Anyone know?

And if we don't get an answer, just check this thread each day for the current gift being given.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 12:12 PM

Heifner:

Hey Heifner-

As the organizer of this event I can tell you that the Santas do not give advanced notice of the gifts being given away (that would spoil the surprise). So let me try to explain how it works.

Remember as a kid and you came down the stairs and you saw those presents all wrapped up under the tree? Well, that's kinda what this event is like. You don't know what's under the tree until you unwrap it.

During this event, the unwrapping happens every morning when a different country club announces what they are giving away. So basically, you have to come down the stairs every day to the "And Everything Else" section of the forums to find out what the gifts are.

Here is something I posted yesterday morning to help explain it, I hope this helps-

Today's event can be found under the title, "On the 1st 12th Day of Christmas". On Saturday the next event will begin, so you should look for a thread titled, "On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas". Then on Sunday another one will take place called, "On the 3rd 12th Day of Christmas" and this will happen everyday until the last day which takes place on Dec 24th.

So, you can check the "And Everything Else" section of the forums each morning or, as Andy states above, check this thread to find out what the gifts are for that day.

I hope this helps.

MC

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:00 PM

Bump,,,,,

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:01 PM

Dec. 14th the 2nd Day- Sleeves of Balls
                     by The Elite CC

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:40 PM

bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Click----> Dec. 14th the 2nd Day- Sleeves of Balls

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:41 AM

Heifner:

Thanks to the Alien Ambassadors on Day 4 Heifner got his wedges!

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:50 AM

Heifner:

check under your tree ...

• Heifner
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:19 PM

andyson:

Heifner:

Thanks to the Alien Ambassadors on Day 4 Heifner got his wedges!

thanks to all the sponsors who are participating in this great  Christmas  giveaway. I'm sure these wedges will help my game. Happy Christmas to one and all

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:52 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

This is a great idea, thanks to the country  clubs & individuals that are sponsoring the 12 days.

I know I'd love a gift of some kind and have been getting up early before work to see what each new day brings.

RSS