Forums

Help › Forums

On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas

Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:14 PM (95 replies)
  • wawatay
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 1:23 PM

love receiving christmas gifts.  great idea, gang.  the best of the season to golfers and to all a good year.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 1:27 PM

fravel:

HO**HO**HO**,

Will love some balls myself, and to all the Santa enjoy YOUR holidays............

Frank

CONGRATS fravel!!! WTG! Enjoy your gift from our Elite Santa, Luthwood. 

7 down + a couple special gifts because Im in a giving spirit and I have a feeling I'm not going to slow down any time soon. Dont stop now,,,,, 

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 1:48 PM

gj1948:

a new sleeve of better balls is always very helpful...hope to see you santa...tyvm

jerry

Jerry, my little elves are just besides themselves.  They can look in your bag and see what balls you are using now and they know there are many, many different balls that are better then what you are using.  I think they just might need a little hint as to which ones you would like to find  in you stocking.

I made a wall post on your profile concerning this.  You can either answer back here or on my wall.  Either way, Merry Christmas to you.

Gary

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 2:30 PM

overtheedge:
    7 down + a couple special gifts because Im in a giving spirit and I have a feeling I'm not going to slow down any time soon. Dont stop now,,,,, 

NEEEEEXT!!! Im back. In about an hour Im stepping out for some spaghetti parm. I'll be back in a couple hours. Upon my return I will give-away the remaining gb's.

Step up! Get your gb's eeeere!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 2:36 PM

I'm not here to grab a gift, but would like to applaud the generosity of Mr Caddie and all those cc's that have dipped in

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 2:42 PM

This is wonderful what you are doing, making so many players happy, and seeing so many new names pop up.

Have an awesome Christmas holiday and and even better New year.

OeJ

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 2:54 PM

wawatay:

love receiving christmas gifts.  great idea, gang.  the best of the season to golfers and to all a good year.

Lucky Day,,,,,You have racked up the rounds for sure wawatay and I think some gb's will definitely not go to waste,,lol. Your Elite Santa is baddy. Enjoy the gb's wawa. 

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 3:04 PM

overtheedge:
    NEEEEEXT!!! Im back. In about an hour Im stepping out for some spaghetti parm. I'll be back in a couple hours. Upon my return I will give-away the remaining gb's.

As my hero says - " I'll be back" 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:00 PM

Keep the posts coming folks .........OTE  & TECC are feeling more than generous .....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:19 PM

Any black and white striped ones going? Like a kind of  'Baw Humbug!' ?

I'll get my coat on the way out....

RSS