Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:47 AM (69 replies)
  • CHarsch
    207 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:43 PM

Merry Christmas to you all

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:44 PM

We need more of the WGT Community to state their need for the Daytona Rossa Putter (L55) and / or Cally Hex Chrome (L33) balls.  We have many more Santa Elves waiting in the wings to fill your requests....Don't be shy!!    Step forward and sit on Santa's knee and whisper your wishes in his ear.  

• Hungariantom
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:45 PM

tartanjimmy while the elves could not give you the putter we were giving away at ECGA I think you will be pleasantly surprised what me and TommyK1981 were able to do.

Merry Christmas from ECGA

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:47 PM

Awsome gifting ECGA. Step up folks. Sounds like a few left.

• Steven22
    82 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:17 PM

thatcanadianguy:

Merry Christmas Steven22 from one of the ECGA guys. Enjoy

Merry Christmas for you and for the ECGA! Thank you very much.
    By the way, you've been caught on video while leaving an awesome gift under my Christmas tree lol.

God bless everyone

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:20 PM

Just now getting back home, long 13 hour day at work for me and I have been informed that my awesome members from ECGA have gifted out many gifts and have been shifting through this list of gift requests. I was blessed by all the generous members of ECGA to step up and give there time and credits in helping out the WGT community. I am getting a list of who was gifted and will post the names of the ones ASAP.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:48 PM

ECGA Santas back at the helm

Tour Pro or below get 2 sleeves of HEX chrome balls.

Message my wall, first one scores.

Ill be watching!!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:58 PM

Hi Kaloke and the ECGA Santas,

I'm not writing for me, but for one of my friends.  Her username is EllaQuint and she could certainly use a better putter.  It would be really cool if she could find one under her tree!

Keep up the great work, all!

Happy holidays!

Kat ♥

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:12 PM

DivatDown:

Hi Santa,  How is Mrs. Claus?...Good i hope.  Anyway I am tour master who is really struggling in the putting area.  I also have a ladder league that I host for 75 players and For the whole year I play santa for i pay for my Ladder league to have team speak so that we dont have to type.  I hope that I can wake up to that shinny new putter under my tree.  Thanks again Santa.  Oh Hell with the cookies and Milk, Just go to the fridge and help your self to a couple cold beers!!!!!!!!.  T o You and Your family and Your country Club, from Myself and My Family have a Safe and Merry christmas.

DivatDown

Dave

Santa left a gift under your tree. Merry Christmas.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:13 PM

DaddysKat:

Hi Kaloke and the ECGA Santas,

I'm not writing for me, but for one of my friends.  Her username is EllaQuint and she could certainly use a better putter.  It would be really cool if she could find one under her tree!

Keep up the great work, all!

Happy holidays!

Kat ♥

She should have a nice shiny new putter under her tree. Merry Christmas.

RSS