Forums

Help › Forums

On The 5th 12th Day of Christmas

Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:47 AM (69 replies)
  • Steven22
    82 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:35 AM

Sadly I can't afford to buy a club (only with videos) some of the clubs I have were gifts from my CC's friends and a rich friend, I've been using beginner putter since the very beginning.
    I'd appreciate the putter as well, You guys are doing an awesome job, keep it up.

Greetings from Colombia

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:37 AM

A merry Xmas to all at the ECGA ......... great gifts yet again.

• Hungariantom
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:03 PM

Back to the top!  Merry Christmas from ECGA!

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:06 PM

bump

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:12 PM

Dear AndreiWoods...  (from Jimbo, one of ECGA's helpers for Santa)

per your request above:  

Hello guys! I know this is a great putter, but I have a good one too. So, I have a good WGT buddy, who is level 70 and still has the starter equipment. If you can send him these, I'm sure he will appreciate it! His name is:  United States SHAWN100672  Thank you and Happy Christmas!

In my eyes, you have truly exhibited the spirit of Christmas...not thinking of yourself, but wanting to do something good for someone else.  Therefore, since I have to go do other things today...this Santa's elf is going to jump the gun (not wait for someone in our ECGA CC to make the "good list request" selections)...and I'm making an express delivery to your friend Shawn100672 of the Daytona Putter (L55) and a sleeve of Cally Hex Chrome (L33) balls.

Shawn is a great selection to be helped.  In ECGA, we greatly appreciate ACTIVE players.  Shawn joined WGT in Oct 2013, he has already made TPro / 77.  Look at his history...he play many rounds each day (so he is dedicated)...he has 210 friends (so everyone he plays must like is etiquette and manners)...he regularly shoots in the mid 30's (with mostly starter equipment).  Yes indeed, with a little help, he is going to get better fast (as we in ECGA would say from our motto he will "Soar Above the Rest").

And Andrei...Santa has not forgotten you either.  For being selfless, and for thinking of others...Santa is leaving a couple sleeves of Cally Hex Chrome (L33) balls in your stocking also (to replace the starter balls shown on your inventory list).

Merry Christmas to all....  "If you Permit it, you Promote it".

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:45 PM

Very awesome, keep up the giving!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:48 PM

Kaloke:

On the 5th 12th Day of Christmas The Eagle Club Golf Association gave to me -

12 Tailor-Made Daytona Putter 2011 (L55+)

N1 Eagles....

Andy

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:32 PM

Merry Christmas Eagle club well done

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:36 PM

Very well done, Best of Holidays to all.

Renni

• MCalzadilla
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:44 PM

To all WGT Community Merry Christmas and Happy 2014 from ECGA Country Club!!!,  

As one more of the ECGA santas, i am super happy to help in this season, one smile haven´t price!!!!

RSS