Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:47 AM

I love the Ausies, they are great, beat us at cricket most of the time, but can't touch us at football.

My brother was the pilot for Brisbane port, so he was a captain, got his ticket in Australia, as in UK, the exam was too hard. He's dead now, but he leaves a son and daughter who still ilive out that way.

Have never been to Australia, but I am sure one day soon I will go there.

My best WGT  friend is an Aussie living in NZ.

wtg Aussie Aussie Aussie

Nice one Shrude

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:00 AM

Great job Aussie. Well thought out, have fun with it.

• Mothy123
    445 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:01 AM

I'm keen to hear what others say about Australia - I've heard it is easy to fool people that we ride kangaroos down the main street of town.

I applaud all the Santas from AAA, they are all very generous, but then again that's what our Country Club is like. I love being apart of AAA.

Go Aussie.

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:07 AM

Guys a past his prize, but what gives it a "extra" is spend time, to know the contestants really this every day is exceeded.

good job and good rounds!

"1 on 1 coaching for 1 x 9 hole stroke game, our Holy Friend up, play a round getting some tips & St. then our club will suggest your club to upgrade the value of 1000CR as recommended by the Holy."

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:52 AM

petercooper1958:
    Aussie Club Captain

i don't need much but 1000cr in the pro shop will go along way for me exc on the Aussie's

Happy Holidays

• Subsea73
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:30 AM

Australia,

If you've never worked with an Aussie, your missing out.  I've got mates from Perth, Sidney, Bulla Bulla, and a couple more from surrounding areas.  The Country is populated with a vast variety of people from different cultures and one thing is for certain, there are to many Roos hanging around.  Cricket is a long game and I must admit, I understand it but cant imagine a game that carries on that long.  You have Crocks, Roos, Koalas, and Great Whites.  The best corral reef in the world and you pronounce some english words just a tad different than I.  Most of Australia is uninhabitable, well, just cause it's to damn hot.  Aussie's are fun to joke with and someday I'd like to come and visit.  Every Aussie I've worked with will tell it like it is.  That's a good thing.  Two of my WGT friends are from Australia, and they always seem to stomp on me on the greens.  

Cheers mate

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:32 AM

To the Aussies, thanks so much for your wonderful gifting. i can tell you a lot i know about your beautiful country and my dream is always been to go to Sydney and surf Bells Beach, but thats all i am saying as i dont need anything right now and there are more needing members out there. Thanks guys and have a merry Christmas down under and dont let the roos steal your turkey mates and may Greg Norman and Adam Scott have wonderful years. DDR

• iTotmike
    35 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:56 AM

Beyond the widely held image of her historical foundation as a British penal colony, Australia shares many of Canada's best features.  A racial melting pot, Aboriginal struggles for equality, and it's breathtaking, often rugged, beauty, Australia mirrors many of Canada's characteristics.  From ocean beaches to alpine skiing, ANYTHING is possible...

Though not a gift recipient in the 12 Days of Christmas, I was the recipient of a generous gift in a separate thread.  Perhaps I should disqualify myself,(?) in which case I graciously pass my entry on to the next deserving, compliant recipient.

Merry Christmas from Canada...

• punchboy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:11 AM

Great CC. doesnt matter if you don't have alot of money, as long you know austraila and are a sandbagger your in sounds like a true christmas to me!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:20 AM

Awesome gift triple A!

I'm sure that this gift combined with a 9 hole lesson will make 12 lucky individuals very happy. You all are too generous! It shows that you all put much thought into this. I sure wish this was around when I was just starting out. 

Merry Christmas to you all!

RSS