Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • Jonaldinhoo
    26 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:32 AM

Wow, this is very generous of all the CC's offering people all these wonderful prizes! It certainly would help me out a lot to get the 1000 credits! I would be very thankful if I got this gift :)

Hit 'em straight,

Jonathan

EDIT: I don't exactly have a story to tell about Australia as I've never gone there but I would certainly like to in the future. I know the weather's a lot better than here in England and they're good at sport, especially cricket.

• tripping
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:42 AM

I know that  Australia it the best.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

HUGE THANK YOU to the Aussie Club Santas 

you all have a Christmas

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:33 AM

Aussie ,Aussie,Aussie .             Great day  ,fun day , happy days ......     TY Shrude... :) Again ty for putting a smile on my  and many faces .....     Happy Holidays All.         Frapp

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:46 AM

tripping:
    I know that  Australia it the best.

Short paragraph...sounds legit. Man, you are way out there. Why won't you STOP? Go play golf and......

• idulf95
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 9:44 AM

I think I could greatly benefit from this gift, if you would let me. I am a Tour Pro that doesn't have money to use on wgt....still on starters. (if so could I complete the first choice)

My Paragraph: One of my close friends lives in Brisbane, and just last August I went to visit him. IT WAS HOT. Emptied my first bottle of sunscreen on the first day and I was still a red tomato lolol. I also know.......Australia's dam good at Cricket and Rugby....I think. And also I know now not to go to Australia in the summer lol. 

Ty, Aussie CC, and Merry Christmas everyone

• dixon37
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 9:52 AM

I know that Australia is a awesome country,,i have been to see the great white shark and I want to go back and see everything else since my time was short there....  merry Christmas to all the aussie santas .. and a happy new year..  dixon37

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:09 AM

tripping:
    I

he is on every single post and not only here what a .............. really!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:11 AM

Unique idea you Aussies have come up with for this years Christmas giving. How can one not write something about all of Australia wonders?

If I qualified, I'd be hopping all over this  awesome gift from my friends down-under.

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:34 AM

--bump--

Great gift Aussies!!  Merry Christmas to all of y'all down under!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:51 AM

Merry Christmas!

RSS