Help › Forums

Ready Go Tournaments.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 7:10 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:30 AM

With todays maintenance completed, am I right in assuming that in the ready go tournaments all competitors will now play off different tees depending on their tier?

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:21 AM

All the complaining from the other rankings should stop......wow Bethpage is DEEP.....well really all of them are DEEP.....should see averages go up...up...up...I feel like I have starter equipment.....this is like work now....but I still LOVE this game....

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:25 AM

Before I continue to spend credits on tournaments it would be nice if someone from WGT would confirm what the situation is? Are all entrants playing from different tees according to their tier? If that's the case then I am as well not bothering playing in them at all. Thanks.

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:40 AM
    something is wrong, 29 headwind on 7 legend tee means for me end of the game - master with his supertri driver must have a big laugh :-) I made 29 in todays Andys front legend tee tournament green and thats it. Master can attack 27/26 score. Yeah it used to be other way around .......I fully agree with u
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:44 AM

In ready go tournaments, players will play from their respective tier tees

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:58 AM

WGTadmin2:

In ready go tournaments, players will play from their respective tier tees

Well thanks for killing my enjoyment of this game. It is utterly pointless me playing in Ready Go tournaments now.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:05 AM

I am glad to see that each player has to play from their respective tee's, great move!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:13 AM

Aye you might have a chance of winning now.....

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:14 AM

i don't understand why anyone would enter ready go's anyways unless you can shoot mid-20's...you're just giving credits to the people that regularly do.

what are the penalties for the respective tiers?? have to call them pentalties since none of it is done to make the game more fun.. na just frustrate the hell out of you till you HAVE to buy new clubs to barely reach fairways...then we'll move you back further so now you HAVE to buy expendable balls to BARELY reach fairways again.

i get that i'm forever stuck on the stupid as hell tourney greens..

thus permantly stuck with two and three putting even the simplest of putts.

as tour master...regretfuly, am i supposed to be on championship tees or is that just on certain courses or tournaments?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 11:28 AM

The easier tees for pros and amateurs is going to make sandbaggers even more powerful than they already are.  I suspect that a good number of top-level players are right now currently accruing levels on hack/amateur accounts in order to sandbag the RG's.

Please read my thread about the changes for details about and solutions to this problem.  Page 2 and 3 specifically.

(Note: This problem was also predicted by Bolloxi in the thread announcing the creation of levels.  [Page 1 is pretty much the only page I read out of that thread... didn't pay much attention to the new developments as they were happening.])

• PAGES
RSS