Help › Forums

help

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 30 2013 1:40 AM (3 replies)
  • localbistro
    237 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 12:01 AM

Hi All WGT golf players and happy holidays,

My name is Andrea, my screen name is Local Bistro; I am been playing on and off for the last 16 month but last six weeks I am been playing almost daily, I raise up to the Master tier last week and from the day I CANT play like I use to do. I had a 62 shooting ave. now I can just shot a 72 if I am lucky,I cant hit a straight and just play like I never play before.

I don't know what happened to my game,I feel like the speed of the meter is very fast and I can stop it at the right point. Is anyone out there the had the same problem? Is very frustrating, Did I change some settings on my laptop that  cause changes to all my game?

The speed and the time of my meter is very off and fast, i don't remember to have any of this problem even when I just start playing. I use a wireless conection and I did not change any thing that I know in the past year.

I would love to go back and playing like before I had a lot of fun and now is just a misery,please help!

Thank you for your help and again happy holidays

Sincerelly

Andrea 

Localbistro

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 1:10 AM

The move to the Master tier is a big step and you have to rethink your tactics a little. Only practice will will help really as you have good clubs. I'd recommend practicing all the wedge options as getting those shots closer can knock a putt off each hole. A slower meter ball would help too like the SD or Srixon. Good luck.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 1:23 AM

I agree with the fish lady, and the step from TP to Master is IMO, the hardest in the game.

Don;t worry about the average, as this will come down pretty quickly once you get used to the new tees.

Just enjoy the challenge and have fun - in no time you will be shooting low again.

• poppagolf
    55 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 1:40 AM

hi bistro,there is nothing wrong with your game,your score average goes up automatically each level,it will get better trust me,as for the swing meter,if its stuttering,try clearing your cache out and temp memory,this should help.

happy golfing.

RSS