Forums

Help › Forums

WGT better do some explaining for this stunt they pulled!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 19 2014 11:11 AM (4 replies)
  • Sprocket696969
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 3:04 PM

I was 16 under par and was on a hole 18 about to make it 17 under par for 18 holes course , and you wont let putt to finish the dam game , i get two game errors all of sudden back to back   then on top of that i save the game in hopes that i can come back later to finish it and WGT screwed me out of that as well !!  Dont even go there about cleaning cache , browser history and cookies either , the game worked perfectly fine all game till the last hole when WGT pulled some very crooked stunts , what ,  was i about to beat your fake profiles for a good score or some thing , I worked my ass off for that score and got screwed at the end of game , thanks alot WGT !

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 12:26 PM

hi

I can assure you that no one messed with you. Sometimes errors happen for any reason and you could always save and go back to it next time. I am not sure what happened which prevented you from doing so. You said it didnt work? what part prevented you from coming back later to it?

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 2:12 PM

From my experience here on WGT , i am sure 100%  , WGT would not   messed  your game on the last hole ......   or on any holes for that matter .    Something  did happen  and it must be verry frustrating ,  The thing is you know now you can have onother  super great scoring game .      I would just turn the page  .       I did many times for all sort of thing on WGT land  ....               

• Sprocket696969
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 3:09 AM

That why this has happened four times now , your not kidding any of us , the one time it costed me a first place finish in a tourny for credits which i really appreciated , not only that , you booted the other guy till he was screwed as well with a good score in that very same game ,  the jig is up , we know better !!!!

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2014 11:11 AM

Better get out the tin foil hats then. They are out to get you. LMAO Conspiracy Theories Are just excuses for you not taking the time to maintain your own Machine.

RSS