Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:02 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 6:39 PM

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 6:50 PM

Not to single this player out,but many others I have played with often who never finished a 9 hole excursion. I can pick 20-30 of these players out of the Legend list in 2 minutes.

Legends?

lol...

Make them earn it you want a truly honest ranking system.

But WGT wont because revenue would suffer.

Hypocrisy.

• gobbog
    150 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 7:29 PM

I'm not sure you understand what sandbagging means. It's someone that intentionally shoots higher scores to keep their average high enough so they DON'T jump to the Legend level. Think you might be confused. 

Glad to help.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:10 PM

pullinup:

Here is a prime example of a sandbagger Legend...

Heather211, look at this players scoring history, and tell me that granting this player, and many others besides Legend status was fair and equitable promotion..

The hypocrisy of this is the sandbagger/disconnectors were rewarded, and the rest who were as good but didnt cheat have a long road ahead to prove worthy.

Not fair WGT.

We do not mention names on the board we email it to members@worldgolftour.com 

please remove the name.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 6:58 AM

pullinup:

Here is a prime example of a sandbagger Legend...

Heather211, look at this players scoring history, and tell me that granting this player, and many others besides Legend status was fair and equitable promotion..

The hypocrisy of this is the sandbagger/disconnectors were rewarded, and the rest who were as good but didn't cheat have a long road ahead to prove worthy.

Not fair WGT.

For a start bud, its pretty hard to be a Legend and a Sandbagger at the same time. Secondly this players score history has no signs of sandbagging at all. Thirdly find out the meaning of  the word sandbaggers as used in golf.

Also its not a good idea to print the name of anyone your falsely accusing of anything. An apology maybe in order my friend

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 7:13 AM

This is also a product suggestions forum, not...." i don't have a clue what i'm talking about" forum.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 8:10 AM

pullinup:
    look at this players scoring history, and tell me that granting this player, and many others besides Legend status was fair and equitable promotion..

Most definitely fair-that sandbagging show is over, if that's what you're thinking that person was. He won't be shooting 30s at SA for a while, if ever.

pullinup:
    The hypocrisy of this is the sandbagger/disconnectors were rewarded, and the rest who were as good but didnt cheat have a long road ahead to prove worthy.

This makes sense if what you are saying is that the Legends tier is not exclusive enough. By the looks of it a lot of sandbaggers were taken care of with promotions to higher tiers. I'm sure someone will figure out a way to pull it off now but I think it's a lot easier to spot them now. If a Master or Legend comes up against a pro with enough Level experience to buy the best clubs but still reamains a Pro  then it's up to you to determine why this is the case and whether or not to play them.

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 8:42 AM

But for guys like me that only play match challenge i am at a disadvantage distance wise with masters and tour masters i think just use tourney scores to get rid of baggers some fairways a legend can't hit if the wind is in ur face what is up with that?

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 10:26 AM

you hypocrite, YOU remove the name.. 

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 10:33 AM

not likely gg, and i aint your bud or friend.

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

sandbagging is cheat concept that cuts both ways... if you dont grasp the concept

• PAGES
RSS