Forums

Help › Forums

Advancing to a new tier

Sun, Jul 7 2024 7:07 AM (325 replies)
  • Tirlibibi
    8 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2024 10:35 AM

Hi,

I passed legend with 154 ranked rounds! It takes 500 more ranked rounds to pass legend tour and now I currently have 664 ranked rounds and 58.58 average score ! How many ranked rounds do I need ?
    Thank you for your reply

• krystalblue
    241 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2024 8:45 AM

Curious how a player can reach legend tier with only 2 ranked games played

• SamSpayed
    4,938 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2024 6:58 PM

krystalblue:

There's an algorithm for promoting players based on their coin game performance.  I'm sure the player you're referring to tiered up that way.  Unfortunately, none of us knows the details of that algorithm.  

• HamdenPro
    2,435 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2024 6:49 PM

krystalblue:

• EntropiaBones
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2024 1:38 PM

I continue to see the average listed as a prerequisite to proceed to the next tier.

I have only 26 RR and an average of 69.5 and am a Legend , though it may have been slightly lower at one time. Never has it been below 60 since I do not use the ranked courses.

I have been for the most part strictly coin rooms , as that is the style I prefer. I am proceeding with the hope that 750 games of a 30 score or less will take me to TL , as it was the same process that took me to legend. 

If it doesn't , I will survive at the legend noob I am. 

• alosso
    21,049 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2024 7:07 AM

From July 2, just two posts above yours:

SamSpayed:
    There's an algorithm for promoting players based on their coin game performance.  I'm sure the player you're referring to tiered up that way.  Unfortunately, none of us knows the details of that algorithm.  

RSS