KLM Open Tickets - Holland

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:09 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 5:35 AM

Hi,

I won 2 tickets for this but can't go - if anyone from Holland or nearby wants them, send me a message and i'll forward the details.

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 6:03 AM
    I have 2 tickets too which I can't use. Send me a message and I will forward the details.
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:38 AM

I was sent this :

Dear KLM Open Game player,

Congratulations! By playing the Virtual KLM Open Tournament on klmopengame.nl you have won the following prize:

Two admission tickets for the KLM Open 2010 to be held 9-12 September 2010 at the Hilversumsche Golf Club in the Netherlands!

Every time I try to reply for my tickets the email bounces back. It say delivery status failure!

This is the address im using.

• winners@klmopengame.nl
    • F.Gazz
  • zoelenaw
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:30 AM

Hi,

Live in Noordwijk in The Netherlands. Love to have the tickets.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen (zoelenaw)

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:13 PM

Hi Anton,

If I get the tickets in time, you can have them. They have sent a proper email now which it seems I can reply to, so I will let you know.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 4:46 PM

If someone wants to go, post on my profile and I be glad to share with my Dutch friends

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 6:51 PM

Hey Sean,

Pick a prize please. You can't win tickets & the golf lessons {which I'm sure you need more than I} from the same 6th place finish. That is if I let you finish ahead of me. GL 

• MichaelWeir
    31 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 6:54 PM

ok, I just got an email today saying I've won these tickets to the 2010 KLM Open from Sept 9-12. However that is just 2 days away. Is this supposed to be next year's open or what? There's no way in the world that someone who found out they just won today would be able to drop everything and go to the netherlands to attend this tournament. It's just not feasible imo., the likelyhood of getting the tickets in 2 days is slim to none. How's that supposed to work?

• rutgernohl
    188 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:26 AM

Hi All

I would love to have some ticket for the KLM open.

thanks

rutger

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:49 AM
    I actually want the set of clubs not the lessons. That's tonight's task, should I choose to accept it. Basically, I have emailed WGT about the fact that the rules state the contest doesn't end until 12th September, and therefore I shouldn't have gotten the email about the tickets yet, as the contest hasn't ended. Went from 16th to 6th last night, and since the tickets are for a tournament that starts tomorrow, they wouldn't be much use to me. Finally there is a good chance that you might not have a choice about whether I finish ahead of you if I can repeat last nights performance of having a total distance of 5ft after the first 3 holes (unfortunately #4 put a big hole in that round)
  • PAGES
RSS