Forums

Help › Forums

Ready go frustration

Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:15 AM (2 replies)
  • DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 7:00 AM

I finally play decent at Kiawah from the tips( are they ???) shot 67 this morning.  However, Ive know fallen behind a level 19 that joined two days ago(well at least he shot over par his first round)....man he must be good.  I think WGT might want to move him up to legend today.....I do love this game so I guess I will keep plugging away.Hopefully you will make legend sometime soon and I will get a chance at the credits back.....thankfully someone else got him.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 7:02 AM

Doug I share your frustration. A friend of mine whom I invited to join WGT has been lucky enough to fall into the Tour Master tier. He's kitted out with all the best equipment and has served enough time on here to know the shots to play in any given situation.

Our matchplay record prior to the changes was 6-0 in my favour. Our first game under the new tiers, he wins. Now I see he has won 2 ready go tournaments today. Obviously I am delighted for him, it's a chance for him to rack up the credits and be able to play this game for free. However it is galling in the extreme for me that I am at this disadvantage to him and many others because of previous successes.

The sooner WGT reddress some of the balance the better. By being "fairer" to the majority, they are being grossly unfair to the minority. The minority being some of the biggest users on the site.

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:15 AM
    Yeah I was kind of wondering when some of these tour masters get promoted. I love looking at their score history.....30,30,66 all wins in ready go's ....then oops a 44 at Oakmont, then oops a 44 in a ready go at BP....cracks me up
RSS