News from Frappefort

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 15 2014 2:39 PM (31 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:00 PM

sweetmiffy:
    Is EVERYONE on here like a stoner???

And if they are , I bet none of them have jumped of a roof and Missed the pool .

See in you one more day FrankO

OPY

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:09 PM

Headquarters to Frappe  >>>>  Headquarters to Frappe  >>>>>  Do you copy?   Are you out there?   We can only assume you are out there, caught in a time warp, of some kind.  If you fly overhead, drop a golf ball or iron or a joint so that we know it's you.  Don't worry you'll get the ball or iron back.  The joint  ~~~  well  %#@(*!^%&   over & out    --  just dandy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 1:01 PM

Thank you so much all  my friends :)  ....  I am back ,i missed all (WGT,my CC,and all that got to know me .....(2 weeks felt like a month) .     It feels good  to just used my finger ....if the brain can follow i will be back to my old self ...........                    Game on  mes amis (es)  .........  Francois (Frapp)  

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 4:43 PM

frappefort:

Thank you so much all  my friends :)  ....  I am back ,i missed all (WGT,my CC,and all that got to know me .....(2 weeks felt like a month) .     It feels good  to just used my finger ....if the brain can follow i will be back to my old self ...........                    Game on  mes amis (es)  .........  Francois (Frapp)  

You were missed mon ami...welcome back,,,and shoot well Frapp

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 5:15 PM

Welcome back Francois. Hope the move went smooth. 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 5:40 PM

Glad to have you back Frapp.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 5:43 PM

welcome back , i wish nothing but the best in your new home ...

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 2:00 AM

Welcome back Francois!

I cant wait to play with you!

I hope your new house is fabby! Did you buy new curtains?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 11:49 AM

Sweetness, please don't take this as gospel, but I was told a long long time ago that Francois does not draw his shades. Thus no new curtains. There are dozens of women in his old neighborhood crying at the moment. There will be dozens rejoicing in his new neighborhood. I think it has something to do with his botanical skills. They stare at his plants. I may have gotten that wrong but can't ascertain the original conversation. I just know that Frappe was nicknamed Who's your Pappy.  All the info I have.

RSS