Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Masters lovin' the RGs in this new format!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:11 PM (2 replies)
  • gobbog
    150 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 12:07 PM

I was just checking out some scores on a few Ready-Go's. Tour Masters are rakin' in the credits, hardly a Legend in the top 10. Either the Legends had enough and aren't playing anymore, or the Legends are at such a disadvantage there's no competition for the Tour Masters anymore.

Tournaments where the best players are penalized to a point where they can't compete, does that make any sense?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 12:27 PM

I still play them but not as much.  It is a little of both for me.   Some have had enough, and the disadvantage off the tee can discourage many.   The short term solution maybe the "Legend Only" ready gos they are testing this weekend.

Cheers

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 7:11 PM

I totally agree with the points you guys have brought up here.

Since the upgrade the Tour Masters have won about 65% of the Ready-Gos, and the Legend players made up of about 30% of the top 10 !!

In any games or situations where you see that the top players are at a disadvantage to be competitive with the lower players then some thing is really WRONG !!  If this is what WGT wanted to happen then I say they've done a great job !

RSS