Forums

Help › Forums

Congratulations to Canada on Olympic Hockey Gold!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 24 2014 4:59 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 7:39 AM

To all my Canadian friends...well done! 

Canada's Men and Women hockey teams bring home the gold medals in Olympic Hockey!!

Way to go eh?

Andy

• craigswan
    31,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 7:46 AM

And congratulations to the rubbish judges who disqualified our speed skater 3 times under very dubious circumstances . A bit like medals for our friends clique .

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:11 AM

andyson:

To all my Canadian friends...well done! 

Canada's Men and Women hockey teams bring home the gold medals in Olympic Hockey!!

Way to go eh?

Andy

Was an awesome game this morning!!

Thanks Andy….:-))

• jkw1022
    26 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:19 AM

Great Job Team Canada

Friday's game and todays showed the REAL side of sportsmanship. Cannot wait for Toronto to bring home the Cup this year. Eh!  Ok, maybe in the next ten years..

Good Job

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 6:29 PM

I can't wait for the curling.

Roll on.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 10:44 PM

Yes, congratulations. Great games. Only downside is the U.S. is STUCK with Bieber :(

• craigswan
    31,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2014 11:33 AM

I found a Justin Bieber concert ticket nailed to a tree, so I took it. You never know when you might need a nail.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2014 11:49 AM

Thanks Andy,

I will say from a Canadian mind et really its what Canada expects of its hockey players, anything else is considered a loss Really make me feel weird as that is a lot of pressure.

My thoughts on the game of the tourney goes out to the Canadian Women versus the US Women. I feel so bad for the US but seriously watching the game what a come back, shows that no lead is safe and believe in yourself and good things can happen.

The Russians put on a great olympic's considering, home team won again and Sochi looks like a heck of a place, although I would never visit it lol.

M.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2014 1:40 PM

TY ,Andy   yes it was a great game for  us ,    In a few years  we will not see Canadian and American hockey be so dominent .....    the world is catching us fast ........      Still  they where  great games in Sloshi      lolll   yes i mean Sochi   they could of used more snow and colder weather.......              Lets wait another 4 years in Corea  that should be special to ........                   Good golf day all .        Frapp

• PAGES
RSS