Forums

Help › Forums

deposit

Sat, Mar 8 2014 1:55 AM (2 replies)
  • YvanCharbonneau
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 7:03 AM

Hello

i never received the last deposit of .70 cents from wgt that happened also last month. Do you know why

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 11:07 AM

Salut mon ami.....          i am not sure about your question .....  but if you made some $$$   on the weekly tourny  provided by WGT ,,,,   well it takes some time to see it on our profile page  ,,,,another thing  that $$$  can not be used it is for show only .   If you have other question about this ,and  would like to join a French club  ,we at the Sherbrooke Country Club are there to help French speaking members of WGT .  Go to country club corner look for us SCC, and join us pour le plaisir de jouer en Francais. Francois (Frapp)     Good luck .

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 1:55 AM

Edited

Pardon me: Did you deposit 0.70 $ to your account?

Otherwise, who gave you the wrong impression that you received dollars? It may have been a license of 70 credits for use on this site, not more. (see T&Cs below)

Concerning your problem, please tell us how you came to know the amount
    of 70 credits?

If this is noted as a payout in a leaderboard or if you received a mail, it should have been deposited in your account and should be visible in your account log (above the PLAY NOW button).

It also happens that people confuse credits and XPs. The latter don't have a value, they only contribute to your levels.They are included in one tab at the end of a game. See their number from the bar next to the level number.

RSS