Help › Forums

Joke

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 4 2014 2:54 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RT231977
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:19 AM

This game is a joke. If you don't have upgraded equipment it is about as unrealistic as the first cartoon game that came out in the 80s. I have been playing golf sims for along time and this one sux. I so miss TW. wish we could go back about 10 years when the game was fun to play.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 10:36 AM

RT231977:
    this one sux
    RT231977:
    I so miss TW. wish we could go back

See ya, you won't be missed.

• RT231977
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 12:58 PM

ZioMio:

See ya, you won't be missed.

Wasn't looking for sympathy or to be missed smart ass. Just stating a fact about this game. Light-years behind where TW was 10 years ago.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:01 PM

RT231977:
    This game is a joke. If you don't have upgraded equipment it is about as unrealistic as the first cartoon game that came out in the 80s.

Pure bull statement I'm afraid....

See Zs comment for more !

Andy

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:35 PM

RT231977:
    This game is a joke. If you don't have upgraded equipment it is about as unrealistic as the first cartoon game that came out in the 80s. I have been playing golf sims for along time and this one sux. I so miss TW. wish we could go back about 10 years when the game was fun to play.

This game takes time to master, unlike TW which takes a 5yo with low  intellect  5 minutes to master.

If you like TW that much go back to it lol. Why did it not survive? Because it was too easy and people lost interest.

Just one question for you, do top pros use clubs from Walmart? Probably not and they also tend to practice a lot.

So either upgrade, practice or both or STFU

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 9:38 PM

i had created ''the joke thread'' a while back and i thought that this was another thread like it. Although it is not , it did make me laugh ! ...lol

but at the same time , not so much as this is yet :

ANOTHER WHINING POST !   smiley boooooooooooo

mister RT , if you didn't get it yet , WGT is a business first so off course you won't play well using starter stuff ! Are people on here brainless or something ?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 10:41 PM

Wait, let me quit laughing before I wet my pants.

Let me see here. We have a Tour Pro w/ 71 RR and he's already crying? You come in here, looks like from day 1, and start playing tournaments. Did you expect to be the next BIG thing on here amongst hundreds of thousands of players?

ROFLMBO !!!!

OP - do you play golf in the real world? Probably not. Putt-Putt doesn't count. Although those places do use the same starter equipment.

Here's a tissue - go dry your eyes and put your big boy pants on.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 8:05 AM

RT231977 - It sounds like you came to this game looking for basically the same experience you've had all along with golf themed video games. This one is different. This one has a randomness built into it that other games don't have. The challenge is in coping with it. 

In addition, this game is based graphically on high resolution photographs so it doesn't feature the continuous motion flow that you get with other video games. Instead this one is limited to a finite number of views based on the camera angles take.

If you're willing to give up on the better graphics there are options. If you can deal with anime characters and graphically weak fantasy courses you might be better off trying an online game called ShotOnline. Overall the mechanics of the shots, the development of a "career" that parallels real life experiences and continuous motion graphics are probably closer to what you are apparently looking for.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 9:03 AM

RT231977:

This game is not like TWO. This game takes a little talent to play well. You can't take a ruler and run your mouse along the edge and get a perfect shot every time. And there were no golf sims before this. Easy to play well golf games are not golf sims. Let's see 10 years ago 2004 wasn't that when E.A Sports put the amateur mode in Tiger Woods PGA tour so all you had to do was click the mouse once to swing and the game did the rest?? No wonder you find this game too hard!!!

• PAGES
RSS