Forums

Help › Forums

How to Add Friends, Control Swing Meter?

Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:18 PM (4 replies)
  • Qiliang
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 7 2014 11:54 PM

Hi,

1) How do I add friends?

2) During tutorial, there was a percentage number that appeared when I started the swing meter. Now, there isn't. Now there is only the power gauge with no markings. How do I get the percentage numbers to reappear during the swing?

Thanks.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 2:11 PM

The tutorial may have shown you the "shot pal" which is available in the proshop, but if you use the search box to your right, you can find free alternatives which work just as well , if not better ( check out Wigertoods' putt/shot pal, or DaddyKat's graphs) . As far as making friends, check out a country club, play some Alt shot or blitz, and if you have a good time with some players, just click on their profile pic & click "send friend invite".BTW, invite sent.

Doc :)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 2:41 PM

To add friends that are not yet playing, press "invite your friends" below the big PLAY button. When they answer the invitation, you will become WGT friends by default and receive small gifts.

Concerning friends in the game, see some lines down the Community tab in the FAQ =>

(@WGT programmers: The "help" anchor is missing!)

• toppgunn
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 12:10 PM

Not true !!  When I press invite your friends, I get a box with all the browsers and it wants me to select one of them, adhere to it's rules, then type in the friends address, and STILL doesn't send the invite !!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:18 PM

It's not browsers but mail providers AFAIS, obviously aiming at the full contents of your address book. Ignore that and insert a mail address below - hopefully it will come through.

RSS