Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket Style Tournaments

Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:13 PM (4 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 1:34 AM

Hello Folks.

I got a little question for the WGT Staff, Bloshoe and Icon can feel free to answer or no, I will understand the fact that WGT want to keep a discretion untill this new tours feature will be available.

The question concerns the subject matter and what I'd like to know is if this news will be added as an option for the owners of a country club, in the Upcoming Product Release there's no specification (as it is clear that it is) but it would be interesting to have some insight into the most to give any additional suggestions to Staff directly from the community.

I still think about the idea to add the Trugolf course on country club but it's still a thought also because many do not like these 2 links for their features.

Thank you all.

David.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 11:48 AM

hi

I hope to have some details soon. Perhaps at the end of the month. Fingers crossed. The 2nd question is my hope too but I do not know if it can be done.

-wgticon

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 2:13 PM
    Icon thanks, as always very kind.

We hope that both can be adapted to the country club. The demand is always high and surely would really appreciable novelty, both for members and for the community.

Thank you again.

David.
  • Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 4:59 PM

Would it not be in Trugolf's interest to add their courses since that is bound to increase revenue to them

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 2:13 PM

A bump for this one.

I'm sure that this bracket tournaments will be great even for private country club.

RSS