Forums

Help › Forums

duplicate emails improve your chance of winning?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:08 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • westie37
    929 Posts
    Sat, Mar 15 2014 7:22 PM

This post may get killed, but worth a try,  I  was always curious how some players got so good, so fast. Almost no experience, but shooting low scores.  I decided to put my theory to the test and use a different email address to create a new player.

Sure enough, no problem and since I have played for a bit, top three in a tourney.   No credits at  this point. Certainly moved through from hack to pro in less than two days. Now, I am not that good, but other players are and could put this to better use. Seems to be  unlimited restarts for those who choose this route.

WGT would  not care as long as you are willing to buy credits? Any thoughts? Unfair advantage?

• westie37
    929 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 2:36 PM

Congrats to WGT for finding my new player and deleting him. My point has not changed, without me raising the questions, they would not have known.

Just played AS with a hack, level 8 as my partner, one ranked round, way too good for that little experience. There must be many out there.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 5:44 PM

Plain & simple it has been going around here WGT Players are known as

SAND-BAGGERS / MULTI-ACCOUNTS .IMHO  would not let it get to you . 

• westie37
    929 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 6:47 PM

It was more to satisfy a curiosity. Very easy to do. I really don't have the time or the desire to get really good. Too many calculations to start with. Lol.

I would also think that as you advance, you still need to invest major credits.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 10:39 PM

They can't stop people restarting and why would they if it means that they buy all the same equipment over again?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 11:16 PM

courteneyfish:

They can't stop people restarting and why would they if it means that they buy all the same equipment over again?

Yes and no C.

Yup they buy the same equipment,,, but WGT does not make any money off it. Said equipment is bought with stolen credits.

Only time WGT gets paid is when someone makes a deposit. Multis do not make deposits. LOL

Now then the reason they don't go after them is because makes the membership look very big. Just think of all the multis here. That adds up on the account numbers.

From what i have seen if you start another account as long as you do not rat yourself out,,,, or do some stupid shite like winning a ready go right off..... you are good to go.

Fly under the radar and steal in MPC mode and skins all day. Also does not show in earnings.  Stay away from the ready gos and no attention will be made. They get caught because they are stupid.

The smart ones stay away from the monthly earning list. Just had a couple get caught because they were sticking out like a sore thumb on a list full of TL's.  LOL

To answer the OP's question. Yes it gives you a better chance of winning.  :))

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 11:32 PM

geraldlarousse:

courteneyfish:

Yes and no C.

Yup they buy the same equipment,,, but WGT does not make any money off it. Said equipment is bought with stolen credits.

Only time WGT gets paid is when someone makes a deposit. Multis do not make deposits. LOL

Now then the reason they don't go after them is because makes the membership look very big. Just think of all the multis here. That adds up on the account numbers.

From what i have seen if you start another account as long as you do not rat yourself out,,,, or do some stupid shite like winning a ready go right off..... you are good to go.

Fly under the radar and steal in MPC mode and skins all day. Stay away from the ready gos and no attention will be made. They get caught because they are stupid.

This is a big +1

wgt makes NO money off of someone that starts another account and plays for 2 weeks.  Has an average of 50 something.  Wins $70 in credits and just gifts items to their other account.

They find the person eventually and shut them down but the damage has already been done.

Checking the wgt community you can find a couple of them a day

I am on a whole rotation of cheats as far as the community spotlight is concerned.

It looks bad to legitimate players new and old

They even come complaining in the forums once in a while.  They get pointed out.  They get reported as a multi and then you check their status and a couple weeks after starting this game they are running a cc.

wgt doesn't care about any legit players as far as I'm concerned.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 11:42 PM

chuddlymccannon:

geraldlarousse:

courteneyfish:

Yes and no C.

Fly under the radar and steal in MPC mode and skins all day. Stay away from the ready gos and no attention will be made. They get caught because they are stupid.

This is a big +1

wgt makes NO money off of someone that starts another account and plays for 2 weeks.  Has an average of 50 something.  Wins $70 in credits and just gifts items to their other account.

They find the person eventually and shut them down but the damage has already been done.

Checking the wgt community you can find a couple of them a day

I am on a whole rotation of cheats as far as the community spotlight is concerned.

It looks bad to legitimate players new and old

They even come complaining in the forums once in a while.  They get pointed out.  They get reported as a multi and then you check their status and a couple weeks after starting this game they are running a cc.

wgt doesn't care about any legit players as far as I'm concerned.

For sure mate. Right now there are several of them that post in the forums regularly. I think its funny as hell. Mofo's done took over the joint.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 11:51 PM

geraldlarousse:
    Mofo's done took over the joint.

Lol G

• PAGES
RSS