Help › Forums

all I want is a public apoligy

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:03 PM (24 replies)
  • RockSteady
    498 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:02 AM

Richard4168:

I sure don't see them folks you mentioned defending their position in this thread.

That is because they do not care.  Opinions and butts.  Everyone here has one.  Just some stink more than others.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:07 AM

The number of real women that post their real picture is roughly the same as the number of real women on here that no picture, or the number of real women on here that post fake pictures, or the number of men on here who act like they're a woman because they want free stuff, or the number of men on here who have a picture of a woman as their avatar because they want to see a pretty lady every time they sign in.

In short, it's complicated.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:52 AM

WOW! You’re in these forums WAAAAY to much Charly. This is your view huh? WOW! Take a hiatus my friend. 345 post divided by approx. 70 days =  “almost” 5 post a day. This one takes the cake…. WOW!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 8:14 AM

Wow.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 9:38 AM

But almost no blabber yesterday...except for his job..."Hi! Welcome to Jack in the Box! May I take your order please?" 

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 10:38 AM

SweetiePie:

But almost no blabber yesterday...except for his job..."Hi! Welcome to Jack in the Box! May I take your order please?" 

I'm semi-retired, though I do plan on working again in a year or two.  Thank you for your concern.

As far as your obvious disdain for the non-wealthy goes, though, I would much rather date a girl that worked at Jack in the Box than yourself.  Some flaws are more tolerable than others.  Some people are not fortunate enough to be rich, whereas others are outright embarrassments to humanity.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 11:00 AM

LOOKFORME:

So you say Im a Fake, that Im not who I claim to be. Ok find someone from boston to meet me and let he or she  come back to this forum with their findings. And then I want you to apoligize to me like a gentleman on this forum.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 11:49 AM

I can attest that there are plenty of very nice ladies on this site. Not surprisingly, none of them want anything to do with Charles Manson over here.

and Mario, best apology ever!

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 12:31 PM

As far as your obvious disdain for the non-wealthy goes, though, I would much rather date a girl that worked at Jack in the Box than yourself.  Some flaws are more tolerable than others.  Some people are not fortunate enough to be rich, whereas others are outright embarrassments to humanity.

This is a mean spirited remark by a mean spirited individual, as well as a person who hides behind his little computer screen thinking of the different ways to phrase his remarks to make himself look better then he actual is. My belief is, you live at home with mom and dad – have a room in the basement and have No friends, You come on these forums and use them as your “stage” – Virtual stage I may add. If you were brought into the light, you would run and hide like a little cockroach. Your to easy to figure out. Anyone that makes the subtle remarks of wealth – HAVE NOTHING. Also – SP has more class then you have ego…and let me say, that is an incredible amount. She is one of the nicest ladies in wgt, and for you to cut her with your punkish remarks is uncalled for. You are a TOTAL disgrace to wgt.

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 12:53 PM

Sometimes SP you really make me roar w/laughter. Can i get a 3 pack of those greasy tacos to go?

RSS