Help › Forums

It was tough, but...

Sat, Sep 18 2010 4:03 PM (27 replies)
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:30 AM

Faterson:
    CharlemagneRH:
    And yet she never gets called out on it.

She's a great, ferocious lady. Just try and enjoy her sarcasms, instead of being upset about them; that's all we've been doing.  

You seem like a nice guy, Faterson, and normally I'd at least attempt to comply with your suggestion, but I'm afraid that I could never find enjoyment in it.

Faterson:
    Congratulations on your achievement! I do think the forums are a good place to showcase one's successes; if one doesn't do so too frequently, of course. I have no doubt you're a great player, and so is Angel; he thrashed me well and good in the one round I was privileged to play with him!   

Not that I expect it will last, since it's mostly just luck, but thank you, kind sir! ^_^

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:39 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    Zero posts where I misrepresent my playing ability as being better than it really is, and maybe about three posts where I initiate discussion with an honest assessment of my playing ability.

Ok, you're right, undisputed God of kiawah.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:52 AM

Angeltotti20:

CharlemagneRH:
    Zero posts where I misrepresent my playing ability as being better than it really is, and maybe about three posts where I initiate discussion with an honest assessment of my playing ability.

Ok, you're right, undisputed God of kiawah.

Correction:

Zero posts where I misrepresent my playing ability as being better than it really is, maybe about three posts where I initiate discussion with an honest assessment of my playing ability, and one joke that people who lack a sense of humor can't stand.

My sincerest apologies.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 9:14 AM

CharlemagneRH:

Johniedino:
    So far I haven't seen nor read a great big thank you to WGT for caving to the" legends"and I use that term loosely for adjusting the green speeds.

J

Did they lower the green speeds recently?

If so, I haven't noticed hardly any changes.  It's possible that they have changed something here or there, and I haven't noticed it enough to be 100% that something was changed, but with the exception of what seemed like a one-day change in green speeds, I have been using the exact same formula since about 9/03.

I believe i read in a post a couple days ago fro wgtsky where they had adjusted green speeds.

J

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 10:21 AM

"Ok, you're right, undisputed God of kiawah"......yea Charle your a "god" alright; god of the arrogant.....so that said, and without having to read your comback remarks and "looong" explanations of how intelligent you are..... congratulations on your playing abilities and sharing them with us.....food for thought Charle, a "truely" wise man will take reproof, and walk away a little wiser, but a fool will walk away scratching his head, still being a fool.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 10:40 AM

oneputtdavid:

"Ok, you're right, undisputed God of kiawah"......yea Charle your a "god" alright; god of the arrogant.....so that said, and without having to read your comback remarks and "looong" explanations of how intelligent you are..... congratulations on your playing abilities and sharing them with us.....food for thought Charle, a "truely" wise man will take reproof, and walk away a little wiser, but a fool will walk away scratching his head, still being a fool.

Still stinging from your utter humiliation in the 9/11 thread?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 1:05 PM
    Still stinging from your utter humiliation in the 9/11 thread? Not hardly, my poor delusional dweeb.
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 3:48 AM

CharlemagneRH:

To be nice, since I am in a good mood, I will, for the next 3 days (either the date of the RG or the date that you shot it on must be the 17th, 18th, or 19th), gift any legend that shoots a 28 in any 9-hole RG (that way I know it's not a practice round) a sleeve of their choice of balls!

Hey Charle!

Sure hope you've been checking the finished RG's for any legends posting 28's lol

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 5:43 AM

KyRock75 had a 27 in an RG and has been awarded a sleeve of balls: GI-SD vapor red.

All other 28 or lower rounds have been masters.

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 12:59 PM

Hey Charlemagne, I don't have an issue with you one way or the other - there are many good players here and room for all.  I will say that the best don't focus on any single course and welcome the chance to play and improve on all of them. 

Your sub 60 average, honed on the RGs (based on the screenshot in your original post), is notably missing  BPB B9 and 18 as well as STA B9 and 18.  A great achievement to be sure, but I would encourage you to build your skills on these other courses as well.  Play the RGs, you'll make credits soon enough.  And don't be so concerned with other's opinion of you - as Angel said, your game will speak for itself.

RSS