Help › Forums

How Bad Will It Get

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 24 2010 4:12 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fubar57
    20 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:40 PM

Just played Celtic Manor for the first time. Wind from the right, aimed right, hit it sweet, ball went more right. Next shot, wind from the right, left the cursor alone, hit it sweet (which is rare for me to hit twice in a row considering the lag, thats a later story,but I think ive found where it comes from on the site) and the ball went hard left. Consistency is now worse than ever. As for my being here much longer, that is very doubtful because when I reach the next level I will be screwed. I will not put money into a site until the many little thing are corrected and from what Ive read in the many forums I am not alone. Thanks for allowing me this little self-indulgent whine.

Geo

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:49 PM

Your irons have no precision, it can go anywhere with the free clubs.

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:05 PM

Accuracy distance on some green is not good, that's all !!

• fubar57
    20 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:35 PM

Ah, the first of the WGT scams to get money. Thank you BolloxInBruges for the quick response. Not much point in playing anymore in what was once a fun site.

Geo

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 8:23 PM

fubar57:
    Ah, the first of the WGT scams to get money.

Stuff costs money, including WGT's servers, electric use, and bandwidth.

• fubar57
    20 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 8:39 PM

You can paint a Lada, Ferrari red, but it is still a Lada

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 8:46 PM

You're welcome to go play World of Warcraft or some such game, but unfortunately, I suspect you won't last long there either, seeing as how they too charge their users money.

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 2:58 PM

fubar57:

Ah, the first of the WGT scams to get money. Thank you BolloxInBruges for the quick response. Not much point in playing anymore in what was once a fun site.

Geo

Use the complete offers to get free credits so you can buy better equipment without using your own moneys. Sure some of the complete offers cost some money but it might be something that you were going to do anyway, like join Netflix or something like that. And the Surveys when they work are a great way to get credits. I took 3 surveys today and got 675 credits. And if you can qualify and complete the Ampario surveys you can make as much as 600 credits a day. That could go a long way in buy better equipment.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 5:30 PM

Sorry fubar. If WGT has no money they cant afford new courses, or pay for bandwidth.

Suck it up, nothing is free. Atleast they made it possible to play for free. Most sights wont even make the effort. So if WGT has to close its doors, thanks for the help!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 10:32 AM

borntobesting:
    And if you can qualify and complete the Ampario surveys you can make as much as 600 credits a day. That could go a long way in buy better equipment.

Thats nice born, but im in Ireland. We can do about 3-4 surveys here, and thats your lot. Not much help to those who cant spend.

• PAGES
RSS