• PColls
    450 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 11:51 AM

I have been sacked for no reason whatsoever

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 5:01 PM

sacked?  were you employed by them...

I'd seek out legal advice from the Citizens Advice bureau.  There may be grounds for unfair dismissal and EVERYTHING!!! 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 9:06 PM

interesting

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:16 AM
    The owner owns. They can take on or remove anyone they like. Of course it might have been a mistake.
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 4:17 PM

no reason whatsoever

As I am no longer owner of PSGC, I feel obligated to set the record straight. He resigned as Tournament Director, as he was going on a family vacation for approx. 3 weeks. This is totally understandable. But also said that he had no definite plans on returning to the club or as TD. That's why he was "sacked". He opened his own CC the same day. It now has 14 members, 13 taken from PSGC. Many people may be at fault here, including myself, but at the very least, tell the whole truth!

If nothing else, now there's a PSGC European Division!!

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 10:48 AM

After almost 2 days, obviously the "moderator" has, on his/her infinite wisdom, decided not to post my answer. Below, is wgt's forum posting guidelines. My post broke none of those guidelines. However, is not the above posting discuss disciplinary actions? Is the title of the above post not inflammatory? Does it not make your blood boil? 

If you have chosen to censor my post, I respectfully demand that the original inflammatory post also be censored. Or tell me what it costs to get honesty posted. I am quite sure that the "moderator" will turn a deaf ear to this, and not even offer me the courtesy of a reply or explanation. This is a double standard at it's finest in capital letters.

ŀWGT Forum Posting Guidelines

Greetings golfer, and welcome to the WGT forums! This discussion board is here to give our

players a place to discuss their ideas, give advice on game play, give the company feedback and

talk about anything else WGT related. We pride ourselves on maintaining a community full of

players who are respectful and courteous while interacting with each other. We would ask the

same from anyone participating in these forums.

The list below outlines general practices or behaviors that are unwelcome and prohibited on

the forums. It’s important to keep in mind that the guidelines listed here are not a complete list

and may not address all types of offenses. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more

information. WGT may, but is not required to, delete postings that do not comply with these

guidelines or WGT’s Terms and Conditions. Your access to these forums is a “privilege” , and not

a “right”. We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as needed.

Thank you for taking the time to read the WGT forum posting guidelines.

RACIAL/ETHNIC RELIGION OR RELIGIOUS TOPICS

SEXUALTY/VIOLENCE POLITICS OR POLITICAL TOPICS

REAL-LIFE INFORMATION/THREATS ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ACTIVITIES

POSTING CHEATS, HACKS, OR ANY OTHER MALWARE SPAMMING AND/OR TROLLING

IMPERSONATING A WGT EMPLOYEE ADVERTISING

DISCUSSING DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS/REQUESTS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

CIRCUMVENTING MODERATION NATIONAL

RACIAL/ETHNIC

Do not:

• Post or contribute to racial or ethnic discrimination/slurs

• Use a golfer name that is, or could be construed to be, a racial or ethnic slur

• Post anything that alludes to symbols of racial or ethnic slurs

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:34 PM

We apologize for the delay in approving your posts. The thread below explained that we were having troubles with this feature.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/228099.aspx

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 2:56 PM

WGTadmin, I think it would be beneficial for all to learn how to provide a live link.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 3:16 PM
  • Kubasnack
    619 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 4:51 AM

It's so sad Golfvader7 needs to resort to this. There is a reason he was asked to remove himself from PSGC as the owner. Belittling other people, threats to shut the club down if others didn't do what he wanted, and just plain being unfriendly is why  a huge portion of the players in PSGC left of their own free will. Even players Golfvader7 tried to bribe and pay to stay. Take what he says with a grain of salt. I hope the clubs you belong to treat people with respect. 

• PAGES
RSS