Help › Forums

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY

Sat, Jun 28 2014 5:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 1:44 PM

donsprintr:

It don't happen in 149 ranked rounds ... 

Or in 246 ranked rounds ...

There have been two early promotions recently. I wouldn't be surprised if this person is next. 

:-)

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 2:44 PM

Just something to keep in mind, it could be a multi accounter, but it also could be someone who legitimate closed their old account and started up a fresh one. That isn't against wgt rules. But I agree, there is no way you can shoot as well as you say with 150 rounds.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 5:58 PM

AgentBrown123:

Just something to keep in mind, it could be a multi accounter, but it also could be someone who legitimate closed their old account and started up a fresh one. That isn't against wgt rules. But I agree, there is no way you can shoot as well as you say with 150 rounds.

Agreed ... if it's a legitimate restart, no problem. And I have had the experience of knowing and playing with some really exceptional players who picked up the game rather quickly. I'm not knocking anyone with true talent, but when a person's stats look like TL stats and they have comparatively few ranked rounds, it just smells fishy. That is the reason that I haven't named any names as no-one should be falsely accused. WGT is keeping an eye peeled on the lower tiers.

• PAGES
RSS