Forums

Help › Forums

Monthly Tournaments

Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:10 AM (4 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 11:59 AM

We will be closing down all the Monthly tournaments the next couple of days.  This may cause a delay in Country Club Tournaments closing an paying out.  Please be patient, but if by Sunday or Monday you still have not seen payouts please let us know.

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 12:05 PM

Thank you for letting us know .

OPY

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:15 PM
    Thanks Shoe
  • NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 5:40 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We will be closing down all the Monthly tournaments

April Fools joke? If not, does that mean there will be no more monthly tournaments, just the weekly ones? I play all of the weekly and monthly tournaments, and I see no reason to enter them (monthly) if they are closing. The VT tournament and Nike tournament are closing, too?

BTW, is the money leader an April Fool's joke, also? If not, how do I get on the list to be invited to the next $1,000.00 tournament?

One more thing (I have to wait for moderation, so I figure I'll do all of my questions in one post)..come to think of it, I should be asking all of this in separate posts to get my "posts numbers" up to non-moderation status. Too late now, though (too lazy to type it again).

Now I forgot the one more thing.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:10 AM

NiFromFb:

WGTdbloshoe:
    We will be closing down all the Monthly tournaments

April Fools joke? If not, does that mean there will be no more monthly tournaments, just the weekly ones? I play all of the weekly and monthly tournaments, and I see no reason to enter them (monthly) if they are closing. The VT tournament and Nike tournament are closing, too?

BTW, is the money leader an April Fool's joke, also? If not, how do I get on the list to be invited to the next $1,000.00 tournament?

One more thing (I have to wait for moderation, so I figure I'll do all of my questions in one post)..come to think of it, I should be asking all of this in separate posts to get my "posts numbers" up to non-moderation status. Too late now, though (too lazy to type it again).

Now I forgot the one more thing.

Not sure of your age but I've figured out in my advanced years that 3 things happen when you get older,( i.e. in your 60's)  #1  you start to forget things -- #2 and #3  I forgot them.

RSS