Forums

Help › Forums

Advancement?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:18 PM (5 replies)
  • RevBigDaddie
    21 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 5:06 PM

I'm currently a Tour Master (L38). I just have one question. What will it take or what must I do to advance to Legend. Not that I'm in a hurry,..lol

• sdymond
    38 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 5:17 PM

Is there someplace on WGT that shows or explains what the average score you must have to advance to the next tier or is it a combination of average and level? What is the number to move up in levels it seems to grow so fast it will take months to get to new equipment. I'm just looking for something here that you can work towards to advance. I have some friends that have considered joining but I can't explain how they advance. 

Thanks for any help!

• sleezyd
    15 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 5:57 PM

RevBigDaddie:

I'm currently a Tour Master (L38). I just have one question. What will it take or what must I do to advance to Legend. Not that I'm in a hurry,..lol

Just like before the update, your score average determines your tier, not your level. So you can be at level 99 and still be a tour master.

I'm not quite sure what the score avg cut-off is for legend, but I imagine with your avg of 69, you're not too far behind.

• RevBigDaddie
    21 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:06 PM

Yes,..that's exactly what I'm trying to find out!! Thanks though

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 7:38 PM

From what I have seen from another TM that got put up, It should be about 62/63 average.

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 8:18 PM

stay where you are legend is tough tier.  im tryin to cope with what ive been upgraded to without  bitchen about it  but it is hard for me now  . game is not much fun anymore.

RSS