Help › Forums

notebook

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:20 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • yleekyot
    13 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:50 AM

The notebook does not advance automatically with each hole played.  What happened??  It use to advance automatically.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 12:02 PM

yleekyot:

The notebook does not advance automatically with each hole played.  What happened??  It use to advance automatically.

That's the cool thing about debugging a program ... you get one thing fixed and it screws up something else!  I so love debugging code!

• manfermef
    426 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 1:26 AM

DaddysKat:

yleekyot:

That's the cool thing about debugging a program ... you get one thing fixed and it screws up something else!  I so love debugging code!

The same to me...NO SOLUTION ?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 9:16 AM

manfermef:

Can you confirm what issues you are having with the Course Notebook? Are you not able to view your notes once you've moved to the next hole?

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 9:28 AM

WGTyphoon:

manfermef:

Can you confirm what issues you are having with the Course Notebook? Are you not able to view your notes once you've moved to the next hole?

Sometimes it shows the hole you're on.  Other games (same course even) it will always be on hole #1.  Scrolling to the correct hole in a multi player game is a waste of valuable time.  Especially under a fast clock set.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 10:54 AM

bluzgolf:

Sometimes it shows the hole you're on.  Other games (same course even) it will always be on hole #1.  Scrolling to the correct hole in a multi player game is a waste of valuable time.  Especially under a fast clock set.

Thank you for providing this information bluzgolf. I'll take a look into this. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 11:42 AM

WGTyphoon:
      Notebook still not working..update..

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 2:13 PM

WGTyphoon:

bluzgolf:

Thank you for providing this information bluzgolf. I'll take a look into this. 

I posted this in bug log right after the last downtime

549 Posts
    08-14-2014 4:57 PM

Is stuck on hole 1 since last update,can move to correct hole but a pain in the butt and time consuming

Trev

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 10:46 PM

I'm having the same issues for at least a week now. Worse, today I opened it to see if it was still buggy and my notes were in another language entirely.  Hopefully someone gets around to fixing it, I'm fairly new here and it's got me a little apprehensive about trying other accessories.

• Doitfaster
    445 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 5:58 PM

notebook used to work great / i would not purchase it again if i knew of the hassle of flipping through the pages the way it's set up now. It's such a waste of time and other players time as well..    While im flipping through pages to find the right one,,  whomever im playing is waiting too!  (so much wasted time)  wgt, you would be much better served to put it back the way it was when i bought it.  Our time here serves you much better if were hitting the ball thats going to wear out. I'd rather pay for another ball than set and flip pages wasting time.

I hope you fix it back.........................

• PAGES
RSS