Help › Forums

errors

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:29 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jimmymcc44
    113 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 8:40 AM

3 times to-day I have started 2 play a 9 hole game , first game the error appeared 3times, on the third occasion I could not get back into WGT  as it said I had disconnected 3 times ,this I did not do, same happened the other two games also .

as a result off this my completion rate  went down, also apart from wasting 3 hours off my time I find that you still use up the life span off your golf ball, can some one please tell me what on earth is going on here for this problem to happen every game to-day

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 10:09 AM

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 11:47 AM

The 1st thing to check is if anything changed on your computer before you had problems.

• jimmymcc44
    113 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:09 PM

ApexPC:

The 1st thing to check is if anything changed on your computer before you had problems.

ok will do cheers apex for your help

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 2:18 PM

jimmymcc44:

3 times to-day I have started 2 play a 9 hole game , first game the error appeared 3times, on the third occasion I could not get back into WGT  as it said I had disconnected 3 times ,this I did not do, same happened the other two games also .

as a result off this my completion rate  went down, also apart from wasting 3 hours off my time I find that you still use up the life span off your golf ball, can some one please tell me what on earth is going on here for this problem to happen every game to-day

Welcome to WGT!

Sounds par for the course to me with WGT IT opperations. Happend to me 50 times in the last couple months. I'm getting used to it.

Getting about ready to $hitcan the whole deal.

61 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 4:27 PM

welcome to W.G.T. 

• tarkosale
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:29 PM

For the past week the web site has been UNBELIEVABLY slow.   I mean as in 5 minutes to open profile or purchase balls for example.  If it is like this for much longer I'm going to stop wasting my time with this game.  

• JarheadDuffer
    157 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 6:22 PM

May be unbelievably slow for you tark but i have not been having any problems. Are you optimized for wgt? Could it possibly be your computer or provider?

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:49 AM

I been having the same problem, mine started when this advertisement started at the turns, going to the back 9, this game has more advertisement then TV , I come here to try and enjoy but the advertisement has taken over the game, I think if I had a game like this with as many sponsors' as WGT has I wouldn't even have to purchase balls + the price's of ball's , and yes I know I could use the starter ball's  but wouldn't be competitive with other players, so my solution is I have 7 balls left when they are used up im used up and will find something else to do with my spare time,  there is way too many games out there to have fun with and enjoy without costing me an arm and leg to play, + no advertisement , JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH,

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:49 AM

I been having the same problem, mine started when this advertisement started at the turns, going to the back 9, this game has more advertisement then TV , I come here to try and enjoy but the advertisement has taken over the game, I think if I had a game like this with as many sponsors' as WGT has I wouldn't even have to purchase balls + the price's of ball's , and yes I know I could use the starter ball's  but wouldn't be competitive with other players, so my solution is I have 7 balls left when they are used up im used up and will find something else to do with my spare time,  there is way too many games out there to have fun with and enjoy without costing me an arm and leg to play, + no advertisement , JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH,

• PAGES
RSS