Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Bracket tournaments, slow and need to speed up

Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:06 PM (7 replies)
  • bassieflup
    40 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 8:25 AM

WGT Bracket tournaments

why it takes that long, even if the results are already on the score card, we still need to wait 8 hours 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:53 AM

It clearly states each round will be timed to 24 hours.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 8:50 PM

bassieflup:

WGT Bracket tournaments

why it takes that long, even if the results are already on the score card, we still need to wait 8 hours 

Because it states 24hours for each round. So wherever you live in the world you have a chance to play your round. If it completed as soon as the last player played / withdrew, then someone who had played a round earlier say in the first hour of that round and was expecting to be able to come back in 40 hours for the next round may get booted.

• northsmithy
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 8:16 AM

watch golf matches on your favorite channels so watch it 

WATCH ONLINE TV CHANNELS

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:34 AM

^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^ Not everyone is on the same clock, I have a fairly good idea of when my next round is to be played and will play  it then, if everybody withdrew and I jumped on to play at my scheduled time it might already be over. Not good. Classic example of not being able to please everybody.

• bassieflup
    40 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:22 PM

Yea thats what i wanted to ask,  when all scores and withdrew are dun we still need to wait.

• ROCKGIBSON
    118 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:06 PM

NOT RELATED BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO PLAY THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 100 MILE AN HOUR WIND.....DUMB

RSS