Forums

Help › Forums

Blamed for Fighting

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:25 PM (5 replies)
  • Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 6:41 PM

Hello Blamed for fighting on here.Well all i know people write things on my Wall.That is inappropiate.Just Because I take care of a family member and have to leave every so often.Anyway if I have fought with you or in your mind you made up this story I forgive you for the wrong you have done. God BLess

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 9:13 AM

Geahry1:

Hello Blamed for fighting on here.Well all i know people write things on my Wall.That is inappropiate.Just Because I take care of a family member and have to leave every so often.Anyway if I have fought with you or in your mind you made up this story I forgive you for the wrong you have done. God BLess

Hi Geahry1

I'm sorry that you were subjected to that.

But ummm...posting this under Product Suggestions was probably not such a great idea.

If someone posts abusive comments on your wall, rather just take a screenshot and send it to WGT. I think the right email address is members@wgt.com

Regards,

Miffy

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:46 AM

Geahry1:

Starting trouble again are we ? heheheh You should know by now G , the good people always have to pay the price here . Look at the cheaters with multi*accounts . Nothing is done to them , but let an honest person stand their ground , and here comes trouble . Taking care of family is not a bad thing . I take of a family member myself , and not ashamed of doing so . Dont let it get you down , just continue to be the best person that you can be . That`s all you can do . Let the haters hate , because that`s what haters do . :-)

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 11:10 AM

Geahry1:

Is there a Product Suggestion in there somewhere?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:25 PM

ApexPC:

Geahry1:

Is there a Product Suggestion in there somewhere?

A better family member he can buy with credits.

RSS