Cheating

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 17 2014 4:13 PM (21 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 2:01 AM

alanti:

suncity28:
    Please explain why your account should not be banned or suspend for breaking the terms and conditions of the site players like yourself make this game a less enjoyable place for other members.

It is the OP's 1st  2nd and 3rd post - yes he has broken posting guidelines, but why did the Mods not pick this up - I assume the OP is still under moderation.

Would it not have been prudent for them to advise the OP of this rather than electing to approve the post? Just saying.....

For sure Alanti. But then again these mothers don't even read your email. Dude you should see the email they sent me the other day. Sent me a email that had zero to do with what i was talking about. Absolute joke.

I will say this..... they do not do the right thing and make a tourney for my man Rich.

I swear i will quit this game in a second. Never play again. Period!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:01 AM

geraldlarousse:
    But then again these mothers don't even read your email. Dude you should see the email they sent me the other day. Sent me a email that had zero to do with what i was talking about. Absolute joke.

Auto reply, picks up keys word and wam bam thankyou ma'am - out comes the reply.

Surely Gerald you did get the correct reply about your  question - "I would like to report the one person who has 50 accounts under the one roof".

Here is the reply, "Dear Sir, we are sorry to hear that you are pregnant again and are pleased you will give birth to another account. We cannot offer you a larger house  but here are 10 sleeves of Nike balls for all of your relatives. Thank you for contacting....."

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:11 AM

alanti:

geraldlarousse:
    But then again these mothers don't even read your email. Dude you should see the email they sent me the other day. Sent me a email that had zero to do with what i was talking about. Absolute joke.

Auto reply, picks up keys word and wam bam thankyou ma'am - out comes the reply.

Surely Gerald you did get the correct reply about your  question - "I would like to report the one person who has 50 accounts under the one roof".

Here is the reply, "Dear Sir, we are sorry to hear that you are pregnant again and are pleased you will give birth to another account. We cannot offer you a larger house  but here are 10 sleeves of Nike balls for all of your relatives. Thank you for contacting....."

LMAO!  It was about one of these cheats that is going around right now. Yup sent me a email about rude players........LOL.

I can't lie mate. This shite is getting truly sad. I have never been around such incompetence in my life.

Where i work mate these gents would last all of about two seconds. You either can do your job or not. These gents would be looking at the door quickly.

Whatever they are getting paid is way to much. I don't think none of them could hold a job at McDonalds.

Can't even hit a button and read a email. You think they could flip a burger? I can't see it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:26 AM

geraldlarousse:
    It was about one of these cheats that is going around right now. Yup sent me a email about rude players........LOL.

LMAO 

Totally agree - it is about standards, and these chimps have set the bar underground. To put things into context, I met with a prospective new client today, we agreed KPI's which will be closely monitored an a variety of fronts. The client wanted a penalty clause of 10% off the invoice price if they were not met.

I offered to set the penalty at 20% for failure to meet those agreed KPI's. Why? Because I place strict controls and audits in place and heads will roll if those standards are not met.

Here we have a company who does not even listen to its customers let alone have quality controls. Macca's at least has SOPs, so you are right, half a shift and they would be gone.........but they would be good at, would you like to upsize that sir?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:31 AM

I bought a sleeve of 33 Cally's yesterday, I swear they played like chicken McNuggets.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:38 AM

PaulTon:

I bought a sleeve of 33 Cally's yesterday, I swear they played like chicken McNuggets.

Totally agree Paul. Seem McNuggets were flying all over yesterday. I had to WD from 3 ready go yesterday.

Seems though we were not the only ones smacking Nuggets....lol.

Check out one of the best players here profile yesterday. I say he was pissed. Glad everyone is getting the same treatment.  :))

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 3:46 AM

geraldlarousse:

PaulTon:

Totally agree Paul. Seem McNuggets were flying all over yesterday. I had to WD from 3 ready go yesterday.

Seems though we were not the only ones smacking Nuggets....lol.

Check out one of the best players here profile yesterday. I say he was pissed. Glad everyone is getting the same treatment.  :))

LMAO i love sign language thats priceless

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:07 AM

NICE BIRDIE!!

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:40 AM

That`s a big finger 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:46 AM

geraldlarousse:

I usually stay well away from VEM anything RG wise or other.  Mostly it's my bad, and I know it.  I will say today though (and I am through to the next round anyway in these examples) that two bracket rounds were amazing.  Pitching / punching close in from most surfaces is a strong part of my game I think, and even that was WTF.......Something was not right IMO, and I hope whatever it was does not continue that way.  It was so ongoing I do not believe it was all me.  Point it out in case there is something needs looking at.....

RSS