Help › Forums

cheats

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 26 2014 2:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 4:59 AM

OK - wont reply here after this- ill keep this issue to my thread. Used the same text as reply to other similar posts (not started by me) to save re-phrasing the same message. over & out.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/237402.aspx?PageIndex=2

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 8:52 AM

Enough of the Cheat threads. Give it up all ready. We know there are players on here who thrive on being a bunch of deceiving, lying SOB's. I have encountered many during my time here. I don't send them a second invite, or care to give them the time of day. I can be who I am when playing my friends and hope like hell they are who they say they are. For the rest who don't fit into this category, I am sorry you will never get to really know me. How's that for saying what I really feel?

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:43 AM

So you think if you can't play as good as they, that they must be cheating? If you think people are cheating then why do you play for credits!? Join a good country club like some have already mentioned, only play credit games with people you know if you're all paranoid about it.

Whether or not the top players on here cheat I don't know. But I can tell you for a fact the level we play at is achievable without any aids. When people are already shooting 54's and 53's without cheating, using a cheat isn't going to decrease the score at all. Unless of course the cheat makes it so you hole out every shot. But with VEM this isn't possible. The good players just plain know how to putt.

Now if you're talking about multi accouters than I'm with you.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 2:33 PM

I finally made tour legend last week, a member for two years almost to the day, 2,244 ranked rounds, l remember when it all began and seeing the scores of some of the 'top guys' mid 50's and thinking seriously WTF!

I've had many, many $hit rounds, probably hundreds of WTF, (what the ***) moments to you first time cheater posters. But you know what my stats aint great, but i can say i've finished 99% of the rounds started. Because the rounds that have been crap, l've made notes on, even so....

But from starting of thinking WTF, you know what, i've had my 57's at Merion and winning a RG, many now mid 50 rounds, no longer thinking....cheating b'stard, ok maybe they are there, but it certainly can be done, practice, make notes, and practice...

And finally.........im sick of reading whining cheat threads, this aint TW and EA sports, these threads have seemed to appear ever since the demise of TW @ EA sports on line get with the programe or leave!!

• PAGES
RSS