Help › Forums

cheats

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 26 2014 2:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tenreps69
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 10:29 AM

HOW does wgt let these people get away with cheating, I been running into a lot of them recently and I am getting tierd of it, THEN YOU WONDER WHY ONE FORFIETS THE GAMES!

• MADDOG46
    35 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 3:12 PM

it may be old school ,but if you have to cheat to achieve your goal give it up,how many fair players have been ripped off not only by the cheats but by WGT itself.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 9:35 PM
    It's a good rule of thumb to avoid high level, low tiered players. Also building up a reliable friends list and joining a good country club will help.
  • Premed
    776 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 5:21 PM

What the hell is going on with match plays. its been happenning for weeks now. Ive made several reports to WGT , i even got a sleeve of free balls for my troubles. 

Either the match play system is very broken or people have found an easy way to manipulate  a disconnect cheat method.

Match play was my favourite part of WGT. I dont like the wasted time and effort of playing 5,6 , or 7 holes only for the other player to pull the plug ( they are doing it on hole 1 now)  - then im told i didnt return to the game..... this needs sorting and fast coz it is destroying peoples enjoyment of the game - and once your enjoyment is gone you may as well pack up and play a game where youre not being cheated.

We pay for the pleasure of this game thru purchasing balls & equip but to be treated in such a shoddy way is awful. Then there is no communication from WGT - their silence speaks volumes.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 5:39 PM

Premed:

What the hell is going on with match plays. its been happenning for weeks now. Ive made several reports to WGT , i even got a sleeve of free balls for my troubles. 

Either the match play system is very broken or people have found an easy way to manipulate  a disconnect cheat method.

Match play was my favourite part of WGT. I dont like the wasted time and effort of playing 5,6 , or 7 holes only for the other player to pull the plug ( they are doing it on hole 1 now)  - then im told i didnt return to the game..... this needs sorting and fast coz it is destroying peoples enjoyment of the game - and once your enjoyment is gone you may as well pack up and play a game where youre not being cheated.

We pay for the pleasure of this game thru purchasing balls & equip but to be treated in such a shoddy way is awful. Then there is no communication from WGT - their silence speaks volumes.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/165959/1714788.aspx#1714788

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:22 PM

MBaggasse are you trying to have a go at this guy for 2 seperate threads?

This a real issue ive lost easy couple thousand cause this rubbish,plus ball usage then have to email wait for response email again is garbage man seriously.(still waiting for issue be resolved from 3 days ago)

ive stopped playing matchplay now,what fun is it when some hack wannabe player accepts any bet in matchplay and scams system and gets win without even playing a shot?

Then on top i have to send a heap of emails explaining myself over and over just to try to get refunded?

Just my opinion.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 12:51 PM

aussieguyadam:
    MBaggasse are you trying to have a go at this guy for 2 seperate threads?

Actually I think it was 3 threads..one he made in announcement/news, then copied his post and used it as a reply to this one and another.

But yes, I was having a go at him.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 3:38 PM

MBaggese - If you want to have a go at me then by all means do so. Im not sure what your beef might be. Am i posting too often or what. This is a serious live issue for tens of thousands of players, costing them hundreds of thousands of credits. and it seems as if it is just being sewpt under the carpet.

Many players have given up on match-play totally coz of this. It has ruined my enjoyment of the game. I love WGT and i am not relly one of those big moaners but this needs to be addressed by WGT or they will lose players big time - then we will all lose out if WGT falls into decline.

So tell me what i am doing wrong ???

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 5:20 PM

its absolute shite that the powers that be at wgt continue to abuse their clients they are *** morons

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 11:31 PM

Premed:
    So tell me what i am doing wrong ???

He told you: You posted the same thing too often.

No matter how serious you are, one post at the right place is enough. It's o.k. to bump it after a few days if the resonance is meagre but starting in different places tears the answers apart, thus is not welcome.

And, you won't alert WGT in any way by posting here. They have shown often enough that they don't discuss in public concerning the disconnections and lost credits! Once in a while they reply "clear cache..." but that was it. The only positive indication is rumour spread by a user stating that CS would have announced to him in PM that some change would happen this week. While I do not doubt the statement there was no official response. So, how true was the announcement?

You may have a chance for some sort of reimbursement via CS (see "Contact" below) - the best of luck to you!

• PAGES
RSS